virtual models

• i did this a long time ago, but yesterday i spent some time playing on http://www.virtualmodel.com. i made a model of myself at my current weight and my goal weight.

they are too kind with the way they make the bodies firm and not flabby, and the boobs firm, but other than that, it's pretty close. then you can dress them and stuff... i dressed my "fat" one at lane bryant and my "thin" one at land's end. here's what it turned out like:

http://www.geocities.com/gonzostar/w...tualmodel.html

it was a cool eye-opener.
  • I love that site!!! I've gotta print out the fat one for my fridge. And more importantly, for my cubicle here.
  • Me too... though, I do think it puts "rose-colored" glasses on, well, at least on my picture anyway! You look hot girl! In the before AND after!! Have a great day. Peace. -Apryl
  • I could never get my virtual models boobs right. But the hair and face was creepy. Oh and her flat booty :-)

Miss Chris
  • This is kinda cool...but yes, they are too kind.

Sandi now and at goal!!! (boobies...after surgery!! )
  • I had to laugh at mine. No sagging tummy, no roll around the middle, no upper arm flab, no double chin. I looked too dang good at my current weight.

Maybe they should have a section to add those things to the model. "Double chin, check here." "Sagging belly, check here." LOL!
  • Now THAT would be more realistic!!!!
  • I agree, these virtuals models are much too kind, not lumpy enough. Here are the ones I made, me when I started, now, and at my goal weight:

• notice how the bathing suits get smaller as you lose weight...LOL
    A man must of wrote that program!
  • i KNOW, dana. i told david that. i was like "how come the fat girl has on normal breifs but the skinny one gets strings?" ha ha ha.
  • Raelynn--how did you get all three of the virtual models to show up at once, or are they all just smushed together? I'd like to be able to do that too, did you have to make 3 different user names or what? Just curious
  • I had to make and save 3 separate ones, then I put them side by side in Paint Shop Pro.

(and for the record, I think I look much more like the first doll now, than I do the middle one )
  • that's a fun website. thanks for sharing that. i just wish i looked anywhere near as good as the one who is supposed to be at my weight! oh well! take care, all

wsw
  • I just saved a bunch of mine, I'm going to mess around w/them, see if I can post starting & goal.