Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:02 PM   #91  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Georgia good for you! It sounds like your in a wonderful place to be. Your doing great! I can relate to you on so many levels with my own family so I know where your coming from. I am still in my Mom's life, but very limitly and I have to keep my distance because I don't know whats going to happen day to day with her. So Im happy you are finding piece.

Zink great job on the loss. Yeh it may be small, but it is definetely still a loss ya know.

Martini that is so awesome. Your such an inspiration. I bet you just feel awesome to hit that mark. I can't wait to be able to say that.

Well, guys my work weekend is over and I'm ready to celebrate Halloween without a bunch of candy. I'm taking my little man trick or treating and yes I will have a couple of pieces, but I'm allready getting ready for it. I had an awesome weekend and stayed OP the whole time. You know what though I'm not really thinking of it as being OP anymore. I'm starting to just feel like this is the way I'm suppose to be, this is the way people are normally suppose to eat so it's not staying on OP or dieting because I can live this way forever. I actually feel like that. I love the fact that it feels like it's sinking in this time. I really do feel like this is it, this is my chance to get healthy and happier. Yay so I'm excited about this! I'm getting it!!

I hope everyone has a great Monday and a great Halloween!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #92  

Hi all!!

Have a lovely long weekend here with a couple of days of from work - been fantastic.

I celebrated by 6 month anniversary yesterday. Spoiled myself with a few extra treats. I enjoyed it, bu didn't go overboard, with is also good.

I decided to eat a chocolate bar I have had in the cupboard for ages - but half way through I decided I really didn't want it and threw the other half out.
WHO IS THIS STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE?????

BUT having said that, I had quite a bit of homemade pastry products for dessert after tea. Plum and apple tart - very nice.....

So another 6 months begins today!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #93  

Martina, don't worry we are going to have slip ups. I hope your not being too hard on yourself!
MsTee Good for you one for your 6 month weight loss and 2 being able to throw out the candy bar when you realized you didn't really want it. I hope the next 6 months are great for you!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #94  

Hi everyone! I'm alive, I promise.

This week has been hectic. I don't know if you guys have heard about the college that has students living on the cruise ship, but that's my school . So that means I have had no classes since last week Wednesday and we had guests up for Halloween, plus a new roommate move in so these past few days have been a blur of partying, cleaning, and eating. There was a disastrous episode at IHOP, but overall, it was a fun weekend and even though I made some bad choices, I'm not going to guilt trip myself over it.

I just ordered the Beck Diet Solution. so I'm hoping that it will help me work through my self sabotage tenancies. I'm also going to spin class tomorrow and I'm going to try to start going twice a week, and working out on my own the rest of the time.

Congrats on the achievements everyone!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:12 AM   #95  
Made of Starstuff

Hey everyone! Checking in.

I've been far away from my computer for a good week and a half with no good excuse.

I won't bog the thread down with details, but poor eating choices and lack of exercise were involved.

I'm only human.

I stepped on the scale. Accepted the gain. And I'm focusing on tracking my food and getting in my daily minimum exercise. Back to healthy habits!
Old 11-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #96  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Just checking in!!! How is everyone? I am doing pretty good as you can tell from my ticker. I get alot of walking in while at work.

Lynn
Old 11-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #97  

Hi everyone!!!!

It is so beautiful here today. I don't know if anyone knows, but I live in AZ and it's still hot here. Yesterday it was 91 degress. REALLY? I can't believe it's still hot, but to my surprise this morning we woke up the house was nice and cool. I actuallly had to put a jacket on my son before we left for Preschool. I'm so excited. It actually feels like Nov now and from what I here it's going to stay cool. YAY!!! I'm so ready to get the Xmas stuff out, but first I have to clean up the Halloween stuff.. Blah..
I was super lazy yesterday my husband makes me that way. Whenever he has a day off and is home with me all my plans go out the window because I want to just lay with him and chill.. Well, we dropped Logan off at school and went to breakfast. I got a CUP of oatmeal and that was it. (So proud of myself) Lunch some chicken with LOTS of veggies salsa, and a dap of cheese, dinner wild rice more veggies, I did so great I'm so excited for myself. Sorry I'm sure this is sounding cheezy, but when my husband's home usually it's a free for all junk food and lazy day. So I feel good about it and I ended up cleaning out my whole scrapbook room (which is huge because it's my garage transformed into my scrapbook room) putting all the projects away that I haven't worked on in awhile so I can comfortably scrapbook now and watch TV now that the TV can be seen.. LOL..

Ok well, hope everyone has an awesome day! I'm sure I'll be back.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #98  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Hey girlfriends! I'm so happy to connect with you here today. I'm feeling blessed right now. This morning I was pretty upset about not being able to participate in my old, pre-divrorce life overseas. But I realized, after doing some soul-searching, that while I had a lot of fun back then, I didn't have any meaningful support. And the life I have fashioned for myself, on my own terms, not packed full of the drama of travel and parties, but I have such an effective support system now and I am HAPPY! And you're all part of it and I love you!

And no, I'm not drunk!

xxxxoooogeo
Old 11-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #99  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Aw, geoblewis, that was some great soul searching. I'm so glad you are happy. (and lol @ the I'm not drunk) I know I am blessed with my support system. It really does help.

martini - stupid scale fluctuations, but you are down!!

sassyangies - Um, did you steal my life? My son is named Logan & is in Prek. Our height & weight is VERY similar. My husband's days off usually involve me scrapping my plans & hanging with him. Funny stuff. You were rocking the healthy choices on your unstructured day & that's awesome.

Lynn - you know I think you're awesome! You're rocking that weight off.

Lovely - I am so glad you are still here. And moving forward! You're posts are very thoughtful & supportive & I really appreciate them.

MrsTee - congrats on the six month anniversary!!! And lol at the strange woman turning down chocolate. Woohooo!

mizbizi - I hope things are settling down in your world. Phew, sounds hectic! I hope the new plan will help you acheive your goal.

As for me, I am working towards Onederland. I have lost 24 pounds and am still very pumped about this whole thing. I will do this.

Last edited by rachaelm; 11-03-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #100  

Rachealm I can't believe that. We are very similar.That's so crazy right. Ok where do you live? I live in AZ. 24 pounds is so awesome! And the fact that your still pumped is awesome too because that's what matters.

Georgia your too funny and I love reading your posts. Great job on the soal searching. Sounds like you know what you want and that your happy and thats awesome!!

Martini I am a daily weigher too so I know what you mean about the scale playing games with your head. Just look at your weigh in day as the real weight whatever that means right.. I here ya though it messes with ya.

Well, today is my weigh in and I'm super excited to say I have lost another 5 pounds. Makine it 10 pounds down. I was hoping to cross over into the 2's not quite there, but I'm sure next week I will see it. Obviously if I weigh tomorrow and I make it I will let everyone know. I can't wait to make a ticker so I can record it on there. yay!! So I hope everyone has a great day today. I have to catch up on my laundry so I will be off and on.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #101  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Sassy - I live in Louisiana. I just thought it was so funny when I was reading your post. "Hey wait a minute, this chick is a lot like me!" I am really excited about the weight I've lost so far, but honestly, I'm more excited about how much weight I'm going to lose. I promised myself that I would do this for a year. I'm seven weeks in. Not long compared to some of these ladies, but I am still commited. The time will pass whether I'm fat or not, I'd rather try the 'not' for once.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #102  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I'm posting early (for me) this morning because I'm going to be very busy today and tomorrow and we won't be able to chat again till probably Monday. Going to San Francisco to my cousin's 50th birthday party. It's at a night club. Have never been to one of those. I'm experiencing mixed feelings about it, but I want to go just to get out of town, dress up and have some fun. I'm taking along a new friend from my Pilates class. We're staying at a swank hotel overnight and then spending Saturday walking around town.

Will tell you all about it when I get back!

Have a great weekend!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #103  
Made of Starstuff

Hi everyone!

Wanted to jump in and wish everyone a very HAPPY FRIDAY!

My husband, on the way out of the door this morning, suggested "Oh, maybe we should order pizza for dinner tonight." My face fell. I am NOT in the mood to tempt myself. Not this weekend. Not after I've been working hard to track all my food, again.

I'm going to get out grocery shopping (my cabinets are devoid of food), and make sure to stay strong and pick out only what I really need.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #104  

Georgia have fun! It sounds like your going to have an awesome weekend.

Lovely, stay strong maybe order pizza for him, but get something that you consider a treat for tonight and use all day to prepare for the extra calories. Good luck girl!!

Today is I'm glad it's Friday. Even though I work all weekend like always I want to get out of the house. Yesterday I munched allot. I don't know why, but I felt like I wanted to eat everything in site. So I hope my weight loss still goes good for this week too. We did have fire last night and roasted marshmellows in the back yard. My son loves when we do that. It was relaxing!
I hope everyone has a great Fri. I'm sure I'll be back later, or in the AM..
Old 11-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #105  

Height: 5'6

Hi every one, I'm Becca! I am doing Atkins. I would love to join in you chat! Onderland would be AMAZING! O have never seen it in my adult life and its about time I moved this butt there and took up residence! I have noticed I am able to do things I had not been able to do and it is so new and fun! 290s had me for a while but 280's I am going to kick your butt!I'm ready for this and nothing is going to stop me this time!!
Closed Thread