3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   QUESTION: Where's your fave place to shop for you? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/24456-question-wheres-your-fave-place-shop-you.html)

KnCmamma 02-02-2003 07:50 PM

QUESTION: Where's your fave place to shop for you?

Where is/are your favourite place/places to shop for yourself?

Mine are Cotton Ginny Plus for clothing and The Body Shop for perfume, make-up and such.

Charbar 02-02-2003 07:58 PM

For clothes I like to go to Lane Bryant - their clothes make me feel sexy! I also like LL bean, Eddie Bauer & Target.

I shop at origins.com for smelly good stuff :)

Jen - I miss Cotton Ginny - they have really nice stuff.

missaprylj 02-02-2003 11:16 PM

I shop at Lane Bryant and Old Navy for clothes mostly.... but I LOVE Payless and Bath+Body Works. I also like Wal*Mart, as that's basically the only store in the town I live in! (Hicksville, USA) Peace Everyone!! Love, Apryl

gonzostar 02-02-2003 11:17 PM

Old Navy. all the way. i used to work there. i could spend all my money there. because of this, i never go there. heh.

Raelynn 02-03-2003 12:09 AM

I like Cotton Ginny and WalMart here has a ton of really cool clothes. We only have one Old Navy here, and it is SO expensive (like $45 for a plain t-shirt and $100 for a pair of jeans -- a friend of mine from the US says that Old Navy is way cheaper in the US).

gonzostar 02-03-2003 01:49 AM

yeah, old navy is CHEAP here. it's like, the cheap gap. usually $15 or less for a plain shirt, around $30 for jeans.

rochemist 02-03-2003 01:45 PM

Love OLD NAVY! For unique pieces I go to Torrid. Otherwise I am a Target girl. Specialty lotion Merle Norman.

Miss Chris

muelledk 02-03-2003 02:26 PM

Old Navy and Target, although I found a great shirt on the clearance rack at the Gap last week. So, since I'm starting to fit into their clothes again maybe I'll be adding Gap to my list.

Nic251 02-03-2003 02:56 PM

There is a great store near my parents house, called CJ Banks, it has great clothes, more on the casual side, plus it has a sister store called Christopher Banks that sells regular sizes and they sell the same clothes. It's kinda nice to be able to wear the same things that my sister wears! :lol: Plus they have great sales, and all of the salesclerks are larger women, who really try to help you find something you look and feel great in.

Nicole
272/264.5/160

nelie 02-03-2003 05:26 PM

For clothes, I have to say Lane Bryant
For bath and body stuff, I love Origins. Just bought some pomegrante wash the other day, good stuff :)

SuchAPrettyFace 02-03-2003 05:44 PM

Kmart for clothes

Jewel/Osco for makeup

Origins for *everything*!!! :D

Goddess Jessica 02-03-2003 06:02 PM

Torrid is my favorite.
Lan Bryant is a close runner up.
Target is the best place to shop for workout wear.
Junonia for swimsuits!! Expensive but the best suits ever.
Then, it's TJ Maxx or Marshalls for the bargin bin. I got the cutest Bill Blass Jean Skirt for $5!!!

I also love Aveda for "spoil me" stuff. Then, it's places like The Crypt and F Street.... if you don't know what those are, well, you'll have to use your imagination. ;) LOL

Charbar 02-03-2003 09:59 PM

I love aveda stuff too!!!
I get my hair done at an aveda salon - I use this stuff called "custom control"