3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Nsv! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/244219-nsv.html)

GonnaTurnHeads 09-30-2011 11:12 AM

Nsv!

So, I was frustrated today getting ready for the gym. My favorite workout tanktop was sagging at the arm pits and my bra kept showing. If I pulled up the arm pits, then the boob part of the shirt sagged. UGH!! I always hate it when I wear clothes so much they just stretch out too much... :(

.... but wait. It is still very elastic when you stretch it by hand. The shirt isn't getting stretched out -- I'M SHRINKING!! haha I love that I'm not so big that I'm stretching the shirts, I'm shrinking so much the shirts don't stay up on my body!!

Another NSV is this: I never have been able to fit into my boyfriend's pants. I tried on his jeans today and they were hilariously too big for me. Amazing!

Sometimes, losing weight feels like Alice In Wonderland. You know when she goes into the room with the eat me/drink me options.... Initially, it was as if *I* was too big for the rest of the world... and now it is starting to feel like the rest of the world is too big for me!!

Talk about incentive to keep going back to the gym!!:carrot:

free1 09-30-2011 11:17 AM

CONGRATS....I do know the feeling. I had on my yoga-like pants yesterday (I don't do yoga, I just wear them because I think they make me look athletic) :) My daughter looked at me with a ridiculous face and asked if I wore the pants in public (I didn't). I looked down and it occcurred to me the legs looked like balloon pants. I'm used to having extra room in the waist (I just roll them up a little). But for the first time, I looked down and I truly looked like a circus clown in pants that I used to fit very well. Great feeling!!!

Lambiechop 09-30-2011 11:50 AM

Great job! I can't wait to shrink out of more clothes.

April Snow 09-30-2011 12:24 PM

40 lbs?? Yep, you're shrinking out of things! lol! Great job!!

Sandi 09-30-2011 01:24 PM

:bravo:

penmage 09-30-2011 01:26 PM

Awesome job!

desertmouse2010 09-30-2011 07:01 PM

:congrat: That's wonderful! :woohoo:

oneLess 09-30-2011 07:46 PM

Way to go!

linJber 09-30-2011 08:31 PM

Great job! What a wonderful realization. I love it when clothes get too big. Keep it up.

Lin

mamato2boys 09-30-2011 09:29 PM

:congrat:

That's such an awesome feeling!! Way to go!!!! :)

Madame Souza 09-30-2011 09:51 PM

Great job! Good for you!

Regera Dowdy 09-30-2011 10:37 PM

I totally relate, GonnaTurnHeads. It's funny how we assume there's something wrong with the clothes. I somehow thought all of my shirts were stretching out with age. Not only that, but my underwire bras are poking me in the underarm. I thought I was between sizes in pants, but after trying on some clothes earlier this week, I've discovered I went down a size from top to bottom. Unfortunately, I didn't have money to buy the things I liked, but it's good to know that my regular clothes aren't suddenly deteriorating. I'd hate to wake up tomorrow and only find frayed threads in my closet.

JOLINA 10-03-2011 04:49 PM

I finally figured it out.....

You know all those calories you lose while you sleep?
Every night the new ones you lose go under the bed and turn into little tiny creatures that hide in your closet all night.

All night long they stretch out your skinny slacks. Then in the morning they laugh and poke fun of you as you walk out the door and go to work looking like a clown in balloon pants!

:lol3: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3: :joker: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3: :joker: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3: :joker: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3: :joker: :lol3: :joker: :twirly: :crazy: :lol3:

Regera Dowdy 10-03-2011 10:44 PM

:fr:

Is anyone else scared?