Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #91  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

No change today -- 210.4 -- which I will take as I did have my ribs for lunch and dinner yesterday with BBQ sauce and wince of course....lunch packed and ready to go this morning!

Have a great day and a great weigh in today!
Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rennie - thanks for everything

Roxy - Thanks It's definitely something I am thinking long and hard about. Any news yet?

Coondocks - I haven't run and then tried to go to work just yet, but I do find that I have more energy afterwards. The other day I was going to take apart the coffee table glue it, clamp it, and then put it back together! That's a lot of energy for me, Instead I cleaned the entire house!

Kukkie - I've almost been so frustrated at work that I have made a rash decision, it involved taking my name tag & keys and telling a certain person to put it where the sun doesn't shine! That's not me though. And the store manager knows that, because in order to solve the situation between myself and the dept manager? He's looking to ME! That kind of says it all. Great WI's this week, you are firmly into the 190's! Congrats

Ona - It's been 26 months that I've had to deal with her! I'm amazed I've lasted this long! You had a pretty great September too! You are getting SO close to goal - any changes you made to get this last little bit of weight off?

Angie - Things with my boss are the worst they could ever be, they've never been good unfortunately. The store manager knows that he can count of me to work on things, so he's made it my job to fix things. But if both people don't want to fix it, it can't be fixed. He doesn't get that. My boss is the one who tried to sleep with Josh, who used to call him early in the morning, late at night, text him when she knew I was at work, she's not a good person. She also had an affair with the Computer Manager, and slept with at least 1 of our Rep's (who's wife found out and then ended their working relationship with the company & we no longer carry that product line in our store). All of this AND she's newly married? Quite the little multi-tasker!

Phew! And with that I need to go prep for my meeting with the store manager - and go for a run! Thanks for the support, and letting me vent (I sure wrote a novel or two above!!).

I was down yesterday to 258.4! Hopefully I have equally good numbers for today!

-Aimee
Old 10-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Things with my boss are the worst they could ever be, they've never been good unfortunately. The store manager knows that he can count of me to work on things, so he's made it my job to fix things. But if both people don't want to fix it, it can't be fixed. He doesn't get that. My boss is the one who tried to sleep with Josh, who used to call him early in the morning, late at night, text him when she knew I was at work, she's not a good person. She also had an affair with the Computer Manager, and slept with at least 1 of our Rep's (who's wife found out and then ended their working relationship with the company & we no longer carry that product line in our store). All of this AND she's newly married? Quite the little multi-tasker!
Oh my gawd. I'm so shocked by this. I don't blame you for hating her. Kudos to you girl, I would not have put up with her this long. BTW, does the store manager know all of this? Because it's all very unprofessional if you ask me! Good luck with your meeting!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #94  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

I'm ready to get back on plan. I was on vacation alot last month. I gained a little. My GW for this month is 215.

1. Vacation
2. 237.8
3. 236
4. 234.2
5. No Weigh In.
6. No Weigh In.
7. No Weigh In.
8. No Weigh In.
9. Out of Town.
10. Out of Town.
11. Out of Town.
12. 241
13. 240.2
14. 240.2
15. No Weigh In.
16. No Weigh In.
17. No Weigh In.
18. 238.6
19. No Weigh In.
20. 239.6
21. 239.8
22. 238.8

Last edited by VickieLou; 10-22-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Add Information.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #95  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Morning, ladies (and gents?)! Thanks for all the welcome backs! It's getting cold and wet here, which most people hate, but I love sweater-and-boot-and-scarf weather

SwimGirl, your boss sounds truly awful :/ Congrats on the drop, though!

Kukkie and Angie, hang in!

love2b, congrats on the calorie burn

Diana, good luck with your mammogram!

Starbrite, congrats on the enviable measurements! And for maintaining. You're awesome!

Ona, sorry about your roast beef! It's always so annoying when someone screws up your food while you're already trying hard enough to be on plan.

To everyone else, hope you have a nice day

01: 279
02: 282.6
03: 282.6
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:

Last edited by ParadiseFalls; 10-03-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #96  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Amanda look at you a 4lb whoosh, I trying to join you ... I went to Dollar Tree this morning for a few specific things ended up spending more than I had planned and went down the chip aisle, that's a I wasn't hungry just wanted something that's a picked up a bag of Utz cheese popcorn, not good I wasted 320 calories on nothing (shaking my head) Thank goodness it is still early enough for me to recover Glad you're feeling better

Kukkie I love that song and He Won't Go also. Ah your house was the place to be this morning for me. Hope you're having a great day

Hi Riesz great job on your loses so far

Roxy good job on the .6 down I'll have to look into the FB thing and see what I come up with, thanks. Oh I finally found some pumpkin it's oh so tasty in the Greek yogurt The kids thought I was gonna make pies, nope this time it's for MOMMY

LGW

Aimee, she's a trouble maker and like I said you are not the only one that knows it. Something has got to give/change. I wonder what is up with her and your manager that he doesn't want to confront her. What does she have on him/them on each other. Something to think about. She's quite the fatal attraction! Get your run in and good luck on your weigh in numbers today

Hi Vicki, good job on the .2 down

Thanks Paradise, you know what to do to get things movin' again ... we can do it Let's make our whooshes happen I like the sweaters too but hate the closed in shoes and socks, I like my flip flops

Angie and Coondocks I almost drowned myself in a pool of bad calories, but I think I'm gonna recover nicely

Gale, Jami, Ona
and Vixsin where are you?
Old 10-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #97  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hello everyone- I was really happy this morning...-1.4
I am at 194.6 I hope to be in the 180's by the end of the month.
All the yard work I did this weekend paid off. The weather here in Alabama is beautiful- not a cloud in a perfect blue sky.
I hope everyone has a great week
Old 10-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #98  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey folks!

weigh in: 248.9
change: +0.7

yeah. that's the wrong way. i blame the sodium laden (but calorie appropriate) foods over the last couple days while i was sick. soup and chinese food are well known for their high sodium content, and i was just too sick to care about it... i wanted something warm and soft to eat.

ah well. feelin much much better today, and will be hitting the gym with curtis tonight after his late class. yay for back to business!

also, if anyone wants to add me on facebook (i've seen it mentioned, thought i'd throw it out there) i'm there at www.facebook.com/amandabee (just identify yourself )
Old 10-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #99  
~Rennie

goal4agirl good job on the 1.4lbs gone

Mandy sorry about the gain

It's quite in here today ... hope all is good with ALL of you

my numbers for today are

calories 1319, carbs 175, protein 86, sodium 2532

Last edited by love2b150; 10-04-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typo LOL
Old 10-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #100  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! We went to eat at a new to us restaurant tonight. I ate my regular basic type of food that I normally get, but we just didn't really like the restaurant. The food didn't taste overly salty or anything. I'll see how my weigh in goes tomorrow. New restaurants don't normally sit well with me.

Angie Your cabbage rolls and roast sound great! How did your day go?

Ona Hi

PreciousMissy Great job on the 2 pounds!

Oneless Whooshes are great!

PGHGal I didn't drink much water yesterday, either. I seem to drink less water on the weekends. Gotta work on that.

Rennie Sorry about the gain. That was a rough one. Great job on getting to Curves! I came back today to post personals and that stupid ad froze my computer again. I wish they would fix whatever is wrong.

AKA Great job on getting rid of some water!

Kukkie What brand of coffee do you brew at home? I have used Folgers Simply Smooth for a few years. (when my Dad was diagnosed w/cancer/passed away I started having stomach issues. Simply Smooth is a lower acid coffee) My stomach seems to be doing better. The 8 O'Clock brand coffee was on sale at the grocery store. The 100% Columbian Coffee in that brand seems to be rated the highest. I bought a package and I will be trying it tomorrow. Hopefully it won't bother my stomach. The funny thing is that I can drink any other coffee during the day, but it seems like the coffee first thing in the AM is what bothered me. Hopefully the new coffee won't bother me tomorrow. In fact, I used to use this coffee years ago.

Riesz Hi

Fitgirlygirl Congrats on the .6. I swear, those night sweats are crazy! I am too young for that crap!

LGW Maintaining is good.

Aimee How did things go today at work? I'm hoping for the best for you.

VickieLou Congrats on the 1.8 pounds!

Paradise Give it some time. You will start losing again.

Goal4agirl Great job on the 1.4 pounds!

Mandy Hi

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-03-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #101  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm down 1.4 to 201.8 today. I was on track today. I haven't entered my food yet, but I know I'm on plan; I might hit a sodium snag since lunch was ordered in today, but i only ate salad and steak.

Diana -- I hope your mammogram went well and is all clear. My day was busy, but mercifully fast thanks to that. Do you watch DWTS? I'm bawling right now after watching JT's dance. What type of restaurant was it today? I'm going to be challenged this weekend, Thanksgiving at my dad's on Saturday, same thing at my Aunt's on Sunday and then a birthday dinner out somewhere with my mom and Cameron either Friday or Monday...I'm wondering if I can exist on tea and asparagus in between to counteract the sodium/calories!?

Oneless -- Great start to October!

Jess -- If you like asparagus it really helps with water retention

Rennie -- I just saw your friend request on Loseit, I'm so glad you're on there! Sorry about the gain...you need some asparagus too...lol. It whooshed away my gain from yesterday, so I highly recommend it. Good job on going to Curves today!

AKA -- Glad to hear you are doing better!

Kukkie -- I love that song, but would not want to be jarred awake by it at midnight!

Roxy -- Congratulations on another loss, you are doing great lately!

Aimee -- OMG, I had no idea your boss was messing with you like that on a personal level! That is just so wrong! Good luck today, I hope the meeting went well. Great weigh in, you are really moving!

ParadiseFalls -- I love the fall weather too...well, I love cold and even damp is okay, but I'm not all that crazy about the rain -- we've had a lot here too lately.

Goal4agirl -- Good job on your 1.4 today!

Mandy -- I added you on FB, but I couldn't add a message, so when you see a friend request from Angie...it's me!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #102  
~Rennie

Diana I heard there were issues yesterday with the site. Maybe they are still having some issues. What type of issues do you have with the coffee and your stomach. I just thought when I would feel queezy or nauseous it was because I drank too much, it will also make me sleepy after the 4th cup I am pooped.

Thanks Angie good job on the 1.4lbs down You're gonna be in ONEderland again before you know it. And the BIG winner in our 7lb challenge, way to go Lady How much asparagus did you eat? We've had lots of rain here also and the more rain the colder it is. brrrrr ... I sent you a text it's from the 540 number, you don't have to respond the bag said 12 spears so I am eating it now and then I will go to bed

Mandy I added you also

Last edited by love2b150; 10-03-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #103  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Rennie - I ate about 8 spears...or cut up maybe it was 3/4 of a cup. I love asparagus! I'm sure that soon my doctor will take me off my water pills and I'm scared, but my plan is to eat asparagus daily instead When she cut me back to half a pill in May things did not go well with weight loss so I'm a bit frightened of that.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #104  
~Rennie

Angie I ate 12 for 25 calories. So I hope they help. I'll have to pick some more up tomorrow. I'm hoping something will help me. I need an appetite suppressant.

my new numbers are:

calories 1319 +25 , carbs 175 +4 , protein 86 +2, sodium 2532 not bad except for the sodium of course, ok Night Night
Old 10-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #105  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

okay it's like 4 AM but I couldnt sleep.
Had my official WI this evening, and am happy to declare a ticker change.

213!! WOOT
Closed Thread