Old 10-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #151  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Madame, I'm dying to know what are you going to be? We decided not to dress up this year, but my little man is.

Hi everyone!! I missed yesterday. I got some unexpected visitors (my in laws) So I was entertaining them all day before work. I'm so glad it's Monday. My work week is over. I'm also excited that I made it through the weekend with no slip ups and doing great.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and hopefully we don't eat to much candy!
sassyangies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #152  
In it to win it

S/C/G: 295/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Today is day 50 for me!!!! ^_^ Super happy
BeachKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:53 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 286/153/155

Height: 5'9

Sassy- I went as the tooth fairy. I posted a picture of the costume in the general chatter costume thread. It is on page 3.
I had so much fun at work today. I work in an retirement home and all the residents loved my costume. They were super excited that I had made it. Most of them used to sew but aren't able to anymore so they like talking about things like that. There was candy and treats everywhere but I stayed strong and didn't have any. Over the weekend, I read that to walk off the calories of a a single M&M, you would have to walk an entire football field and back. I am not sure if this is true or not but if I think about it, I don't eat M&M's.
Stay strong and safe for Halloween.
Madame Souza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #154  

Hi everyone! We had a great Halloween. I had so much fun with my son and trick or treating. I brought my Mom and Dad over to spend time with him. The whole neighborhood was out last night. I loved it!! I did eat some candy and cake, but I'm not too worried about it. I wish I didn't do it, but I wanted to allow myself to have that treat and I didn't plan very well, to avoid it.

Madam I amgoing to go and see your costume I can't wait. I bet it's addorable. I did not dress up this year, but usually I do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

16/70
Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #155  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

all the days on plan have added up to a big whoosh and I am officially in Onederland now!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...nederland.html

Good incentive to keep staying on plan, even with so much Halloween candy in the house now - but I want to make my next mini goal and move from Obese to Overweight!!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #156  

CONGRATULATIONS APRIL SNOW!

YOU MADE IT!

JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #157  

yay for you April!! That's awesome. I can't wait until I can say that I am in Onederland!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Thank goodness I only bought candy I don't really like this year because I have a lot left over. In the past I always bought things I LOVE and hoped I'd have left over candy. This year is different, and that in itself is a victory.

Great job, April. Keep it up.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #159  

Lin good for you. Yeh I know what you mean about wanting to have candy left over. I did eat some candy, but not allot and what we did this year was when we were ready to quit giving candy out we turned all of our decorations off and went out my the fence and the next kids that came up I gave them the rest of it. They were so excited because I still had a whole bag left over and they got to split it up between the 3 of them. Halloween was not too bad for me, I could've done better, but I did super good compared how I would normally do ya know.

So today is a great day. I live in AZ and yesterday it was still really hot. 91 degrees, but this morning was a nice suprise. 60 and beautiful. I actually had to put a jacket on my son to go to PreK. I love it. It's making me want to be lazy again today, but I'm not I'm going to go out and clean up the yard from the Halloween frenzy and put all the decorations away. I'm so glad we didn't take all the decorations out this year. Sometimes I do not want to put it away, but I'm super excited to get the Xmas stuff out soon..

Yesterday my hubs was home and usually that means lazy day eating allot of food. We did do breakfast, but all I got was a CUP of oatmeal.. YAY for me. The rest of the day went good, so I'm expecting a loss tomorrow for my weigh in.

I hope everyone has a great day today. Im sure I'll be back later.

18/70
Old 11-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Well, official first Wednesday weigh in was today. I was 161.2, so that's great. I was 162 at the beginning of October, so this is perfect since I want to hold at 160 to 162 pounds now. A month of maintenance and it's going well. I have a busy rest of the night - I'll be back tomorrow with a little more time to "chat." Hope everyone is well.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #161  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Lin - congrats, that is fantastic that you are maintaining right where you want to be!!

sassy - that's so funny about giving away all the rest of the candy to those kids, I bet you made their year! lol! I'll let my son eat his candy for a week and then we'll donate it to the troops.
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #162  

April, congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Good Job on onederland!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #163  

That's a great idea April. I love that. My son gets 1 piece a day and that's it, but we didn't trick or treat long enough for him to get enough to last long thank goodness. And great job on your Swoosh into Onederland!!! That's awesome.

Well, I lost 5 pounds on my weigh in today! I'm so excited about it. I was hoping to get into the two's, but that's ok Im so happy with the 5. That makes 10 pounds for me. I can't wait to get a ticker to show my weight loss! Yay!! I hope everyone is having a great day!

19/70
Old 11-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #164  

So I weighed myself yesterday and I was 219. My boyfriend is 220. I am finally lighter than he is. We met in high school and I don't know what we weighed when we met. He was anorexic for awhile so it's probably been about 15 years since I weighed less than him. Maybe more. It feels good to be the lighter one. I like him weighing more than me.

Last edited by Madame Souza; 11-04-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #165  

Great Job Madame. OH I hope someday I can be that weight. That is so awesome. I would love to one day be lighter than my husband. Once apon a time I was.. Yay for you!!!

Today is day 20 out of 70 for me. I'm super excited that I have made it this far. Yesterday was a little hard for me. For some reason I wanted to eat everything is site yesterday. I still did semi good and stayed with my eating plan, but I took a bite here and there of extra stuff. We had a fire last night and that was nice and relaxing. I love it when its cold here.
So I work as usualy Fri Sat and Sun and I'm starting to be ok with it. It seems to be getting easier for me there.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'msure I'll be back in the AM.