3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Must Be Crying In My Post Toasties Day! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/24332-must-crying-my-post-toasties-day.html)

rochemist 01-29-2003 03:22 PM

Must Be Crying In My Post Toasties Day!

FRUSTRATED!

SO HERE IS THE ? OF THE HOUR I AM MORE TONED AND LOOKING BETTER THAN I HAVE IN AT LEAST 5-6 YEARS BUT I AM NOT LOSING A POUND!

Do I excercise too much? It makes me feel good. In fact as far as excercise is concerned I am doing better than I have at lower weights. I can jog, I move everyday a 1/2 hour to 1.5 hours. I quit taking the truck at work. I walk everywhere I can. I have a full bicep muscle. My triceps still wave goodbye though
:lol:

Must keep heart though! Right:?:

Miss Chris:devil:

SuchAPrettyFace 01-29-2003 03:24 PM

Muscle weighs more than fat. You are doing great!!!

Inca's Momma 01-29-2003 04:43 PM

In my honest opinion I'd rather be toned and still weigh more as opposed to being flabby and a little lighter :D

gonzostar 01-29-2003 05:15 PM

yeah, this is me too. i've been working out a lot. david made me take a small break from the hand weights so i don't get too discouraged. but keep the working out. it's good for you AND it makes you feel good. =)

Step 01-29-2003 05:42 PM

Yes, muscle weighs more than fat. Look for ways of measuring success other than the scale. How about a tape measure or clothing sizes?

rochemist 01-29-2003 05:57 PM

I am using the pant-o-meter already! I actually am feeling less grumpy about this since everyone laughed so hard at my naked Yoga this morning. Other people laughing at me making me feel better. WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?

Fat girl doing Yoga naked is pretty funny!

Miss Chris

Goddess Jessica 01-29-2003 06:45 PM

Same thing happened to me Chris and then suddenly, my body caught up. Someone on my improv group gave me a skeptical look when I said I run in the mornings. So, we played a little one-on-one and he had to quit because he was so tired.

It's so frustrating when you know you're healthier than a lot of other thin people out there but you'll get there soon.

In the meantime, I was thinking of designing a "Naked Yoga" t-shirt. :) Whaddaya think?

csbutton 01-29-2003 07:18 PM

I say get thee to a fabric store and buy a 99cent tape measure.

I haven't been losing in the scale but have lost 3.5 inches in my waist.. and then 2 inches in the bust and an inch in the hips...

The scale will catch up...and muscle does weigh more than fat...Just keep plugging away and throw the scale into the basement, attic, or some dark damp closet where you never want to go.

rochemist 01-29-2003 08:08 PM

I would buy a Naked Yoga shirt. Can I have my own picture on it??????

Miss Chris

Goddess Jessica 01-29-2003 09:08 PM

Only if you're naked! :P

bella23 01-29-2003 11:03 PM

First of all, what is Naked Yoga? LOL Did I miss something?

No on to another subject, lol. I'm in the same boat as you. I was going to the gym for 2 hours everyday and then I fish, hike, walk, swim, ski, among other active activities and I think that People think I'm full of S@#T, lol. But my Doc said that for being over weight, you would never know it by the blood tests. I test perfect.

I just want to look better, lol.

Bella23