Old 09-29-2011, 10:35 AM   #106  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning!

Thank you for the bday wishes! It is going to be a great day! My friend (and other manager) at work is taking the on call phone for me today (love her!!!) AND I am leaving work early to get a mani/pedi!!!

Beverlyjoy--Enjoy your day of beauty! Special time w/ your mom, that sounds awesome! Since my mom moved away, we don't spend nearly enough time together and I miss it.

patchworkpenguin--Hope you are feeling better! Your new dvd sounds great!

My hubby is making me healthy cupcakes for a treat tonight (pumpkin w/ pumpkin chocolate frosting) He just called and said they are in the oven and said they smell yummy! Yea...he has the day off and I'm at work...what's up with that???? Oh well...at least I am leaving early. I am going to abs and zumba tonight...no reason to skip them just because it's my bday. Besides...with going on the winery tour this weekend, I want to make sure I stick to my normal routine all week.

Have a great day everyone!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #107  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Happy Friday! Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I have a busy, but fun filled weekend AND Monday off..which will be most wonderful! Tonight is kickboxing, tomorrow is strength training and *I think* my 1:1 session w/ my kickboxing coach, shopping w/ my hubby for my bday/anniv present (a new anniv ring), Sunday is Zumba and the wine trail w/ the girls! THAT will be super fun! Monday will be my catch up on stuff at home/lounge day.

The cupcakes were really yummy! I ate one. We have given the leftovers away to friends. I really didn't want them in the house...Hubby was so happy that he was able to make me something so healthy. He loves to bake, but hasn't been doing any of his "normal" baking. I told him he could, just to please package stuff up and either freeze it or not make a whole bunch because he would be the only one eating it. He said that he would rather find healthy alternatives that we could both enjoy. LOVE him.

Hope you are having a great day. Do something nice for yourself today. You deserve it!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote