You are so petite!

• Oh, the words that I have waited to hear...... Unfortunately, it was my dentist talking about my mouth while he worked on a tooth way back in my mouth.

Petite is a word that I have always wanted to apply to me. I think that my body was intended to be petite. Now there are many other words I like that accurately describe me such as, intelligent, thoughtful, resourceful, and kind.

If I work on it, I can also make "petite" an accurate description of me.

What are some positive words that describe you now and what are one or more that you want to describe you?
  • That's awesome! Me too petite is something I've always wanted as well, and I believe my frame is much smaller than I think. I also want sexy, hot, lean and toned!
  • Healthy! I just want healthy right now. But petite would be nice!
  • Fit, toned and strong. And I think I am there!
  • Oh oh! I wanted to add confident. I think I give off confidence in certain areas of my life (like work etc) but not in every area (intimate relationships, dating etc) and I want to finally want to feel confidence and comfort in my skin in all aspects of me!
  • Right now I have been told I am smart, pretty, observant.

I want someone to say "she's hot", "I wish I was her size", or my favorite would be for someone to hug me and say "wow you're so tiny".
  • Fit and strong would be an awesome combination!
  • Very cool! Petite is not one I think I'll ever hear! More like athletic/strong/fit is what I'm hoping to hear when I reach goal. I was definitely skipped when it came to the petite gene.

ETA: ITA on healthy. I can't wait to hear that I'm at a healthy weight.
  • I just want to be stylish and attractive. I never was much into "fashion" but once I get down there... There are a pair of Christian Louboutin's out there with my name on them
  • The list of words I'd LOVE to hear from jealous or appreciative onlookers is probably long if I think about it. My only true meaningful desire is for my kids to see a mother who is healthy, strong, and happy! I'm pretty sure I'll see that in their eyes and once I do...all will be right in my world.
  • I get "cute" a lot- probably because I have a very expressive face. I can't wait for that to switch to "sexy" or "fit."
  • I'm getting "tiny" a lot now - but of course only from people who knew me before. But I feel very flabby still, so it kind of annoys me (I guess that is looking the gift horse in the mouth?) I really want "lean" to apply to me. To me, lean means a thin, toned person with muscles and not a of of loose skin, something I have SO much of. Bleh.

ONWARDS.
  • Oh my - let's see compliments have I EVER gotten one?

Once the uniform fitters for work said to me you have a lovely figure even though you are a bigger boned girl? (which I am - size 12 feet)

I'd love someone to say that again....
  • I'm often told that I always look well put together (not sure if this is because they're surprised or that I actually do). Once a stranger at church came up to me and asked me where I got my clothes. Her husband told her to ask me because she was a chunky girl too and he liked the way I dressed. ha!

I would LOVE to be told that I look fresh, strong and confident.
  • Today in gym I was told I looked charged up.i like that.