3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   You are so petite! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/241990-you-so-petite.html)

time2lose 08-30-2011 08:51 AM

You are so petite!

Oh, the words that I have waited to hear...... Unfortunately, it was my dentist talking about my mouth while he worked on a tooth way back in my mouth. :)

Petite is a word that I have always wanted to apply to me. I think that my body was intended to be petite. Now there are many other words I like that accurately describe me such as, intelligent, thoughtful, resourceful, and kind.

If I work on it, I can also make "petite" an accurate description of me.

What are some positive words that describe you now and what are one or more that you want to describe you?

InsideMe 08-30-2011 09:05 AM

That's awesome! Me too petite is something I've always wanted as well, and I believe my frame is much smaller than I think. I also want sexy, hot, lean and toned!

MablesGirl 08-30-2011 09:24 AM

Healthy! I just want healthy right now. But petite would be nice!

SC Vitamin C 08-30-2011 09:29 AM

Fit, toned and strong. And I think I am there!

InsideMe 08-30-2011 09:32 AM

Oh oh! I wanted to add confident. I think I give off confidence in certain areas of my life (like work etc) but not in every area (intimate relationships, dating etc) and I want to finally want to feel confidence and comfort in my skin in all aspects of me!

MsRatFink 08-30-2011 09:47 AM

Right now I have been told I am smart, pretty, observant.

I want someone to say "she's hot", "I wish I was her size", or my favorite would be for someone to hug me and say "wow you're so tiny".

melodymist 08-30-2011 10:09 AM

Fit and strong would be an awesome combination!

runningfromfat 08-30-2011 10:09 AM

Very cool! Petite is not one I think I'll ever hear! :lol: More like athletic/strong/fit is what I'm hoping to hear when I reach goal. I was definitely skipped when it came to the petite gene. ;)

ETA: ITA on healthy. I can't wait to hear that I'm at a healthy weight. :D

karen Jane 08-30-2011 12:53 PM

I just want to be stylish and attractive. I never was much into "fashion" but once I get down there... There are a pair of Christian Louboutin's out there with my name on them :)

JamiSue3916 08-30-2011 02:06 PM

The list of words I'd LOVE to hear from jealous or appreciative onlookers is probably long if I think about it. My only true meaningful desire is for my kids to see a mother who is healthy, strong, and happy! I'm pretty sure I'll see that in their eyes and once I do...all will be right in my world.

kelly315 08-30-2011 02:10 PM

I get "cute" a lot- probably because I have a very expressive face. I can't wait for that to switch to "sexy" or "fit."

Pacifica Bee 08-30-2011 05:12 PM

I'm getting "tiny" a lot now - but of course only from people who knew me before. But I feel very flabby still, so it kind of annoys me (I guess that is looking the gift horse in the mouth?) I really want "lean" to apply to me. To me, lean means a thin, toned person with muscles and not a of of loose skin, something I have SO much of. Bleh.

ONWARDS.

MrsTee 08-30-2011 08:16 PM

Oh my - let's see compliments have I EVER gotten one?

Once the uniform fitters for work said to me you have a lovely figure even though you are a bigger boned girl? (which I am - size 12 feet)

I'd love someone to say that again....

Curvaliscious 08-30-2011 09:14 PM

I'm often told that I always look well put together (not sure if this is because they're surprised or that I actually do). Once a stranger at church came up to me and asked me where I got my clothes. Her husband told her to ask me because she was a chunky girl too and he liked the way I dressed. ha!

I would LOVE to be told that I look fresh, strong and confident.

puneri 08-30-2011 09:37 PM

Today in gym I was told I looked charged up.i like that.