Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 07:31 PM   #1  

Default Discovery Health Body Challenge 2

Anyone watching this? Would you be willing to go on TV and get weighed in front of everyone? I don't know if I would or not. It'd be tempting to have a personal trainer though.

The first week, I felt so bad for Courtney when she gained a couple of pounds. I wanted to smack Matthew for his stage whisper "Did she gain weight?" when the challengers got weighed. I guess men just don't understand about TOM and water retention. (It didn't say it was her TOM but that's what I thought it probably was).

It's been interesting to watch and see how they do each week. Anyone you're rooting for to win? Any good tips you're picking up?

As a fellow big girl, I'd love to see Kia win since she has the most weight to lose. I just hope she can quit smoking soon.
Old 01-25-2003, 09:44 PM   #2  

I have been watching it and love the show. I would be willing to do it. It would give me the kick in the but I would need. And usually if you can do it for 16 weeks then it will become a habit. Being that I would be on tv, I would do it just so I wouldn't feel stupid, lol.

I don't really have a fav to win yet, I'll let you know when I pick a fav, lol.

Bella23
Old 01-26-2003, 04:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i want to start watching it. it looks cool.

and yeah, i would totally do it!
Old 01-26-2003, 12:45 PM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Is it only on Discovery Health, or is it on the regular Discovery channel, too? You have to have digital cable to get Discovery Health here.
Closed Thread