I am Back

• Hi everyone well I am back but I am gonna stick to it this time because I have too was diagnoised with Diabetes last week and Now I have to do this. I have been posteing under the Diabetic thread lately..
  • Glad you're back then, if you are having health issues.

Welcome back and good luck!
  • Back..Good luck with your efforts!
  • Hi Bonnie and welcome back!

I check out many of the threads, and since you said you were recently diagnosed with Diabetes, may I suggest you check out the BFC (stupid name; Belly Fat Cure) plan with so many others. It limits sugars to 15 g per day and prohibits artificial sweeteners totally, but you can eat lots of proteins, non-starchy vegetables, healthy fats and 6 servings of complex carbs per day.

The best part is that ylour cravings for sweet and carb cravings disappear, I swear!

I'm not suggesting that you jump in head first, but please entertain the idea of limiting sugars to 15 g per day and avonding artificial sweeteners altogether for a week and check your weight loss. Be careful and read labels - Sugar is hiding EVERYWHERE!
  • Welcome back. I just came back a few days ago. I also am Type 2 Diabetes. It is much better- my last A1C was 5.7, but that was before I went completely off the wagon and gained 14 pounds back! We can do it!
  • Thanks Everyone

TXMary2 My A1C was 7.3 so I have to stay on it .
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your health, diabetes runs in my family, but the good news is that you can control it and you can have control over your body again. Good luck friend xoxo