Old 08-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #91  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Im back in full effect! I have been under the weather and not feeling good and before that was on vacation and had a ball! Its time to get back rolling so I want August to be a good month. Good luck everyone I would love to get down to 225 I have been gaining weight.

August:
1 233
2 233
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #92  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Diana-Hi!! Glad to see you are still working your program nice job

Swimgirl-lol I cant keep up with these ladies either !

Angie- you go girl! You are really working your program 205 is awesome!

Cutie- nice WOOSH!

Fitgirly, Gale, Vixsin, Ona, Jamiesue- HOwdy!!!!! I hope all is well everyone is doing a great job thanks for the motivation
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #93  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Up 1.2 lbs to 147.4 for no apparent reason. Grrr.
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #94  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Sandi changed the thread title for us! YAY. Now I just hope I got it right...
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #95  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

i can exercise again ya'll!!

okay, i'm limited to things like biking where i don't put my weight on my ankle, but hey... it's better than "keep your booty flat and don't MOVE"

so i got this guy, for 26 bucks (after tax) at walmart:

i imagine it would burn roughly the same (maybe a bit lower) calories as biking depending on how hard i push... YAY! I CAN EXERCISE AGAIN!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #96  
Hoping for 160 by NYE!

S/C/G: 323/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

I've realized daily weigh ins aren't for me (thrilled that it works for y'all though!!!) but I just had to say I'm loving the title...just watched that again last night. One of my faves!
sevencallmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #97  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

oh. forgot my weigh in today... 251.8 (again) down .2 from yesterday.

now that TOM showed up, and i've got my new sorta-bike hopefully i can see the scale start moving down again. *fingers crossed!*
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #98  
One Choice Smarter

S/C/G: 239.6/?/139

Height: 5'6

Jami -- great job with the thread title!! Sweeet!

Mandi -- congrats on the .2 loss and especially on the "sorta-bike". I love that you are so excited to be able to exercise again!! Your enthusiasm is catching

DH and I have to go out to dinner to talk, we live with my older brother so there's no other way to have a semi-private conversation We've been in this position for over 2 years now...and it's definitely contributed to our sizes - lol. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and so grateful that we have a place to stay relatively rent free while we're back in school...but it's hard that in order to have a discussion over dinner we have to go out :/
FutureThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

I would like for the TOM to come and go already...geezz...

1: 311.4
2: 311.8 (+0.4)
allison0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #100  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Good Afternoon Everyone

LOL Jami that's funny you shot the delicious food and Thanks again for the having faith in me 1.1lb whoosh, good for you Glad you remained focused and you're still here Thanks Jami on the thread name change, but when I signed on I looked and said OK where did they go, LOL. A little loopy this afternoon.

Hi Wyllowbelle

Cutie 2.8lb whoosh, good for you and good to see you

Thanks Future for the encouraging words I truly appreciate it
1.4lb whoosh good for you Eat like if you can at Applebee's so that you can still see good numbers in the morning

H Diana, hope you're having a great day

Aimee I think that was a pretty good loss for the month, way to go and you were with in your range . When do you leave?

Angie 1.8lb whoosh good for you, the didn't get the last laugh Do you have specific times that you drink the lemon water?

Kukkie 2.7lb whoosh good for you. August is starting out great

Hi LGW

Roxy, LOL and the only one that I like in the regular bars are the peanut butter flavor, but I've only tried the pb flavor and the chocolate chip one and I didn't like that one.The PB2 peanut butter is good, not that sweet though but it is good and it's not easy to make really creamy like I would prefer but it's good. For my pb&j sandwiches I use:
Bestlife - Flatout Flatbread 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Light Original, 90 calories
Jif Peanut Butter - Natural Creamy- Low Sodium, 1 tbsp 95 calories
Welch's - Concord Grape Jam, 1/2 tsbp 25 calories (210 calories total)
Thanks for the tip on the lamb I will make sure to do that and let you know if I can chew them. LOL thank goodness my husband is a chicken fanatic or he wouldn't have married me Please add to Mandy's thread all of these delicious healthy recipes. Thank you in advance

Gale I'll have to pay attention, I just seem to be eating more period. I do know that when I work out in the morning it does seem pointless some days because my calories are crazy. But last year I had all of my meals and then walked 3 miles in the evening and did very well. I'd eat a cup of grapes, shower and pass out . Since it's too hot to go outside I'm using my treadmill and if I don't do it early I definitely won't do three miles and less than that doesn't seem like enough, sorry this is so long

ilbnej thanks for the heads up on Chikfila's food

Vixsin 1.2lb whoosh, good for you, and with TOM still lingering I tried Greek yogurt but it was to bitter, glad to know I can add Splenda thanks Vixsin

Thanks Ona I'm glad you're gonna take a rest, it's not like you do it every day

Hi Matilda feel better

eclipse could it be the ??? It'll be gone soon

Mandy to exercise good job on the .2 down

Hi Trish, stick around and weigh in when you can we won't mind

Hi Allison

Ok my weigh in this morning was good down .8 to 176.6. I have been cleaning since 8:30 this morning, what I thought wouldn't take long turned into an all day thing. I stopped at 3:16 because I was starving. Angie I ate 2 servings of frosted flakes with one cup of 2% and I am good. I will drink a cup of V8 low sodium before I leave and maybe have a yogurt. It's time for our Countywide Spiritual Surge so after this it's shower get dressed and eat on the run. Oh I wanted to throw this out to you ... at 360 minutes of light cleaning MFP says I burned 1207calories which I think is crazy, even though I moved/pulled out furniture, vacuumed, every where , dusted, mopped, lots of up and down and hands and knees, I am really pooped and I usher for the next 3 nights. It also said you burn 805 calories for 240 min so I took that it just seemed more realistic in a way. What do you all think? Have a great evening/night gotta go
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #101  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Matilda --

Jeri - Hope Rennie's right and it's just (that's our new smiley for sodium since it's such a joker)

Mandy -- That's a sweet lil' machine you've got there and see on MFP that you've jumped right back on the horse...or bike. Thank goodness you finally got clearance - even if only partial clearance. I bet the scale reacts quickly!

Seven -- Awww man...we're gonna miss you! I'll still keep in touch on the various decade threads though.

Future -- Oh, I see now why you have to go out. Very cool that you've got someplace to stay and save up while you both attend school but I know you must be eager to get your own space again.

Allison -- Shoo TOM! Don't bother my friend Allison anymore! There...he should come and go quickly now.

Rennie -- Ya on the .6! My husband has been eating greek yogurt religiously for breakfast. He HATED it at first but said he used to it now and actually likes it. I also read on hungry girl that she suggests had a bit of your favorite Crystal Light does seem a bit high. But when I put that activity in for me at my weight - its says 1760! Holy smokes! I entered it on another website I use (http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc) and, at your weight, it said 1400! And at another website I use (http://www.acaloriecalculator.com/ca...ed-calculator/), at your weight it said 1204. So it seems accurate, probably just want to be sure you don't eat them...just in case.
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #102  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Kukkie -- Awesome whoosh!

Diana -- Thanks!

LGW

Roxy -- Good job on the .6 today! I love low carb tortillas too..the ones I use are just 60 calories, so they don't take up all the room in my calorie budget that normal breads do.

Gale Good to see you

ilbnej -- Good to see you as well, the calculator for Chick-fil-a sounds great. I do try to look up the calories for restaurants if I know in advance that I'm going, it's really hard to wing it. I would have thought the coldslaw was a better choice too.

Vixsin -- Good job on your whoosh today! I love yogurt dressing too...the brand I find here is called Boathouse, and i have the Thousand Island one...it's fantastic on a homemade burger (which I pretend is a big mac).

Ona -- You'll burn lots with all your running around anyway. Thanks, I do feel like I'm on a roll, it seems a little too good to be true some days.

Jami -- Congratulations on your 1.3 today...hey, it's only the 2nd of the month and your down a pound already!

Matilda -- Thank you Hope your day was good.

Jeri -- Sorry for your gain.

Mandy -- Congrats on your .2 -- the bike thingy looks cool

FutureThoughts -- HOpe you and DH had a nice chat.

Allison -- Sorry TOM is messing with you!

Rennie -- Thanks for the cute little woohoo guys today..here's one for you Congrats on your .8 today. I wonder if there is such a thing as Splenda Frosted Flakes???? lol. I think the house cleaning is a good workout, but I checked my Loseit app to give you a comparison and it gives a different number, I put in 340 min of house cleaning and it says 1100 calories. That's a lot of cleaning!

Cameron and I spent the day at the amusement park again. I just enjoyed rather than pacing this time. I'm proud of both of us for trying some rides we wouldn't do on previous visits -- I went on a spinny ride with him, he went on a little roller coaster with me. I did well for eating too...I planned on sharing a turkey leg (protein) with Cam, but they were out when we went to get one. I had chicken souvlaki instead, and it was pretty small. Other than that I only had a small soft serve vanilla ice cream. I'm still sitting at around 1100 calories for the day. We also walked quite a bit, I didn't keep track this time, but normally when we are there it's around 7-10 km. I hopped on the scale when we got home and I was still hovering just over 205 so I'm hoping for great things in the morning.

I'm afraid to talk about ONEderland, but here goes...I wanted to celebrate somehow when I get there, and I was thinking about either buying myself a special charm for my Pandora bracelet, or getting a fabulous new haircut/colour. What do you guys think? Here is the hairstyle I'm liking...I love this colour too, but I'm not sure how it will look on me.
Hairstyles 2011 Medium.jpg

Sandi -- Thanks for changing our thread name!!

Last edited by Angie; 08-02-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #103  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Default I love this thread! So much support!

Hello EVERYONE

active...active...thread...I love it....soooooooooo motivating!

I know I'm not leaving personals, but please know that I am reading your successes and cheering you all on everyday! I feel like I know you all!

love2b: 0.4 was my friend today as well, hang in there

Jamisue: great weight loss so far

Future: I have modified my favorite dishes at m favorite places to eat...just substitute the mashed potatoes for spinach, brocolli or asparagus and you will feel so much better

konfyoozed: fingers crossed...I had a bike like that years ago and it came with a CD simulator that had outdoor scenery - like you were actually riding on a path

Matilda: you can do it, I have vowed to NEVER see certain numbers again in order to make my weight loss effective this time around - the LAST time around --I am 217-218 and I refuse to see 220 EVER again

eclipse: hang in there...as long as its a downward trend overall....

Vixsin: great whoosh!

Ona: it's the big purplish bulb that was my first time having turnips...I had to ask someone in the grocery store to point them out
LGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #104  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

July 31 217.8

8/1 - no WI
8/2 - 218.2 (+0.4)
LGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #105  

SW: 245.2 lbs