PART 3-Getting out of the 220s and 230s!

You're on Page 1 of 19
Go to
  • Ok welcome everyone! We are here to support each other through thick and thin!!!! The 220s are the hardest for me and each time I think I am out I shoot right back into them. Lets keep this party going
  • 225 today! Going down
  • hi! 234.4 again today! almost out of the 230's!!! yay!
  • We moved and then a week later went on Vacation for a week. So going to start counting calories tomorrow. I have to go clean my apartment today and then turn in keys tomorrow. So didn't do to bad on vacation up 1 LB.
    Good Luck, Everyone! I want to be out of the 220's by end of August. I weigh 229 today.
  • Am gripping on for dear life to 223. Let GO, pounds! Let GO! Mama wants the two teens!
  • Hello everyone I hope all is well! I didnt wi at all today Im sure I gained I have to get on track. I want out of the 220s WE CAN DO IT!
  • Im hanging on to these 220's harder than the 230's! I thought the 230's would never go away..lol I think I may cut the carbs WAY back and see what happens.
  • Stuck at 237
  • Can't wait until I'm in the two-teens, but even being at 235 is a big deal for me. I've been stuck above 240 for most of the last 15 years, so getting to here is pretty nice.

Trying to work out every day and lose a little bit of weight every week. I've found that trying to set goals bigger than that doesn't work so well for me. I always seem to not make them on time.
  • it's one of the funny things about a combined thread like this - half of us are super excited about getting close to the 220s, and half cannot wait to get out of them! lol!

Right now, the 220s are looking VERY good to me! lol! Hopefully there in another couple of weeks or so.
  • For me I want out of the 220s and the 2teens for some reason I havent been able to shake them lol. the day I see 210 and lower I will be in heaven!
  • Weighed in at 222.4 this morning. So happy, but I'm definitely cheating, I'm craving some pizza big time. I hope everyone is doing well.
  • 225 today. This wait is killing me, smalls.
  • Good morning,

I'm hoping that today is my last day in the 220's...Fingers crossed, fingers crossed!
  • down 3.2 for the week to 231.4

Fingers crossed that next week I break into the 220s!