3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I am new to the group (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/23896-i-am-new-group.html)

Irenie 01-17-2003 11:17 AM

I am new to the group

Just wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Irene . I am a Canadian mom of 4 kiddos. I have been down this road so many times and I would just love to get it right for once. I need to loose about 100 pounds 'Give or take' ..I will know when I get there. I am not sure what kind of diet plan I am following or if I even like the word DIET. I need a lifestyle change.. I am a junk food addict , an emotional eater ..a boredom eater. I joined a nutrition class yesterday. And my goal for this week is to eat breakfast. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends , getting and giving support and just learning how to take better care of me

fractured_miss 01-17-2003 11:21 AM

Welcome! I am pretty brand new myself although I have lurked for a couple of months now while trying to decide what changes I want to make lifewise.

I think you are setting yourself up for success. I heard making one change and making that change a habit is the way to go!! I wish you lots of luck! :)

soiley 01-17-2003 11:29 AM

welcome Irene. Good to meet you. I'm like you....hate the word diet (the first 3 letters spell "die" you know), and like you I am aiming for a lifestyle change. I think you'll like it here.

Sandi 01-17-2003 12:03 PM

WELCOME Irene (and Missy!). You have come to the right place for help and support!! Great bunch of ladies (and men!!)

back2thin 01-17-2003 12:32 PM

Hello Irenie,
Welcome!
I'm new here too and decided to do a lifestyle change too. I am going to start with WW and the points but will modify it to fit my needs. I will also try walking each day but that's it for now. I need to drop about 115lbs and have decided it will take as long as it takes. Hope you check in daily and I wish you luck on this journy we are starting.

Raelynn 01-17-2003 12:36 PM

Welcome! I am still pretty new, this forum is an awesome place for inspiration and support. :)

AngiKL 01-17-2003 01:28 PM

Hi Irenie!

Good for you: baby steps! I think we can all learn from what you are doing trying to change your life one habit at a time.

Welcome welcome welcome!

Angi

SuchAPrettyFace 01-17-2003 02:24 PM

Hey Irene! Welcome! My grandmother's name was Irene. :)

I used to never eat breakfast either. Now I look forward to it. Good luck!

Sandiemcr 01-17-2003 02:47 PM

Welcome Irene! I'm pretty new too. (There's a lot of us eh?) But these ladies (and men).. are just great. I think you'll love it here. And it's just so much easier to do it with a bunch of people who know what you're going through. We're all in the same boat.. and it's a safe place to be.

Sandie

snowball1 01-17-2003 02:49 PM

Welcome! :D

Step 01-17-2003 04:59 PM

Welcome! I'm also fairly new here, but it's a good place.

rochemist 01-17-2003 09:55 PM

Hello and Welcome!

Miss Chris

Nic251 01-17-2003 10:18 PM

Welcome Irene, you'll definitely find excellent support here!!:)

KittyMilk 01-17-2003 11:02 PM

Great to see the new year has brought with it so many new members, I've been here 6 months and love this group so much. The support ,the funny stories , the sharing about life love and lifestyle gives me so much motivation and inspiration.
Welcome everyone,

Kitty

Jennelle 01-18-2003 12:01 PM

Welcome to our little group :)