Down four in two days!

• Ok, I know that you really can't lose four pounds in two days, and my first weigh in must have reflected some water weight.

Still it's nice to know that I'm no longer at my all time high post-weight-loss weight.
  • Go Uber, Go Uber, Go Uber! :0)
  • Four pounds are four pounds --- and getting rid of them is definitely a reason to hire the Salad Dancers to cha-cha-cha you to your next four pounds gone.

So shake that groove thing, ubergirl ! And wave bye bye to the lost 4!

• Way to go Uber! That is a great motivator.
  • Hey if the scale moves in the right direction then it's awesome!!!! Congrats!
  • I take 'em however I get 'em and never stop to question it! Keep up the good work.

Lin
  • Like everyone else said. 4lbs are 4lbs...it means your doing something right no matter what kind of weight loss it is!!
  • Did you do the work to lose those four pounds?

I'm pretty sure you did.

Then **own** them without belittling your own efforts.

Cause and effect. You were able to bring about change. Don't discount your accomplishments -- because it's like not valuing part of yourself.
  • Oh, that was a very wise post, Saef. You are absolutely right.
  • Yes!!! And if was water weight, you are definitely doing something right!
  • Ha ha, well the joke was on me because I immediately bounced back two, but the good news is that I'm down two, and starting day 5 on plan.

Yay me!
  • Woot!! It takes me a MONTH to lose 2 pounds. You are on the right track, girl!
  • Quote: Woot!! It takes me a MONTH to lose 2 pounds. You are on the right track, girl!
    Well, sometimes it takes me MORE than a month to lose 2 lbs... that's the only advantage of tackling a regain-- the first few pounds peel off a bit quicker...