Old 07-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Default Let's have some fun and Laugh!!

When I first started my journey a year and a half ago there was a post about being morbidly obese and what you couldn't wait to see happen. Well I would like to do one about what is going on with your body after losing 20 or more pounds.

So what have you noticed about your body that you weren't expecting to happen or had no idea it could happen.

1 - That hunk of fat that was on my upper inner thighs rubbing together is slidding down and still rubbing together. Where is it going? I was hoping for a thigh break up by now.
2 - My upper arms and lower stomach are no longer thick hunks of fat rolls but they're flat like a flat tires. What the world...is that an indication of where the skin will need to be cut off?
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

I am noticing that in my jeans that I unburried from my closet that used to fit at this weight are loose in the thighs but still kinda tight in the tummy. Whats this???? I lose 40lbs but my gut stays????
OnMyWayDown is offline   Reply With Quote