3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   New member :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/23797-new-member.html)

nelie 01-14-2003 03:59 PM

New member :)

Hello,

I have 100+ to lose and so here I am :)

I am doing a self modified low carb plan and it has been working out so far for the past couple weeks. I've had a lot of previous experience with dieting and exercising, but nothing I stuck to for more than a year.

I am currently down 14 lbs from my highest weight and working on the rest of the lbs :)

-nelie

Charbar 01-14-2003 04:04 PM

Welcome Nelie!

Wishing you all the best this time around :)

Post often!

Dana :wave:

glynne 01-14-2003 04:18 PM

Welcome Nelie!

You have come to a good place ~ it is an amazing group of people ~ so supportive, encouraging and understanding.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

glynne (Gayle)

Step 01-14-2003 05:32 PM

Welcome Nelie!

I joined this board just a week or so ago. I too am on a self-designed 'careful carb' eating plan and would be interested to hear about yours.

I'm eating lots of low-starch veggies, as well as moderate amounts of fruit, dairy and protein, but I am avoiding starch. I have high fiber cereal w/ protein (such as Grapenuts, or Quaker's Women's Nutrition Oatmeal) for breakfast and sometimes a few crumbs on some chicken or fish, but that's about it for now. My problem is that once I start eating starch, I don't stop.

AND ... my cravings have subsided and I've pretty much stuck to my plan since Jan 2. I promised myself I'd only step on the scale once every two weeks, so this Thursday is weigh-day for me!

Again, welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.

gonzostar 01-14-2003 09:06 PM

hello =)

i'm still relatively new, but i found this to be a great place! we have people trying all the different weight loss plans here, giving out support, chatting like old friends, etc.

we cheer each other on through weigh-ins, gossip about dates and cute guys (sorry matt!), and give online hugs when needed.

jump in and join our challenges, and post a profile so we can get to know you better. plus you can check us out in there too! and pictures of us in the other sticky. :o

hope you like it here!

AngiKL 01-14-2003 11:08 PM

Hi Nelie!

Welcome! This is a place where I've found a lot of support and help - I know you will too!

Angi

SuchAPrettyFace 01-15-2003 02:43 AM

Welcome Nelie! :)

Sandi 01-15-2003 11:46 AM

Welcome!! You have come to the right place if your looking for support!! :D

Looking forward to hearing more from you! Feel free to jump in!

soiley 01-15-2003 11:48 AM

Welcome to this place of supportive and caring people. Hope you like it here - I sure do.

snowball1 01-15-2003 12:28 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! This is a great place to find encouragement! I hope you are able to post often :)

Sandiemcr 01-15-2003 02:34 PM

Welcome aboard. Hope you find this place to be just what you need, as you strive to meet all your goals.

Sandie