Working for Onederland - 299's to 200's

You're on Page 10 of 35
Go to
  • Yep I can change it at any time. We can go until about 500 posts per thread, then we'll have to make a new one.
  • Sandi GREAT EFFORT!!!!!!! wow that is impressive.

I vote yes, change the thread name, and we'll all stay a while.

From here to Eternity ( or 200 which ever comes first) - sorry my wacky humour - don't call it that, might put people off.

Down a further .7 of a kilo which brings me to 283.6 in pound speak.

I have now lost a total of 41 pounds - not bad in 3 months - but I ned to dig in now and make from here to Christmas a really really good effort.
    I've gotten to about here several times before, but only really pushed on and made a big difference twice before in the last 2 decades.
    Going to make this Christmas ( hot weather here remember) a really good one finally some nice summer clothes for me!!!!!
  • Way to Go, Sandi!!!! What an amazing job! And your breakfast sounded yummy (I wrote it down in my food journal under "things to try").

And I like the Onederland idea, too.
  • Hi ladies....
    I also vote yes on the name change but have we decided what to call it???

Staying on plan today but TOM is really messing with me today! I am already off since my body is readjusting to this new diet/ way of life but TOM has me really feeling off my whole game. Just feeling down I suppose.

MrsTee- 41lbs is awesome! You and I started the same time about and are almost exactly the same loss too.

Sandi- great job! Appreciate the offer to change thread name.

Georgia & lovely-

Well I made it through the whole day and I think I am just gonna lay in bed with my husband and just end the day. Tomorrow will be better.
  • I say we go with... Looking for Onederland - 299's to 200's

votes??
  • I'm super okay with that, Sandi. Whatever it ends up being, I'll be sticking around until 500 posts... and then again another 500 posts when the second thread is started... ad nauseum!
  • Sounds good - all I want is a place to hang out with like minded individuals and people with around the same goals. I think it really helps - and its nice to share the journey!
    OMWD - yes, you and I are in a battle for supremacy - and currently you are looking like the first one from 300 club to get into 270s (obviously not ever!! just in this thread) but don't let up - I am close behind!
    So lets stay together !
    I know its skinny predudice but I don't need to empathise with lasses trying to lose 9.3 pounds. I can put that on in a night!!!!!!!!
  • Good morning e'rebody!

It appears it'll be a lovely day out. I've just had a great breakfast, and I am aiming to have another productive day around the apartment.

Just wanted to give a big for the day
  • Sandi- I like it my only suggestion might be "working" instead of "looking" What do you think?

Lovely- I agree...I am also here for the long haul.

MrsTee-I could not have said it better. I find no comfort in a conversation with someone who is 10lbs overweight and thinks they look disgusting. If this is the case what might they think of me. EEEKS.

Wyllowbelle- Goodmorning.

Well today is so better than yesterday. I still feel a bit off but determined to make today go well. Scaly monster threw up a 278.5 so I am gonna take it. I am going into work for a couple hours and than gonna do some stuff around the house. Totally OP for the day.... Well I suppose I better feed my husband before he eats the kitchen counter. LOL
  • Working for onederland! I like that. I changed it and we can continue to tweak it.

I am off today doing party prep. It's humid and rainly, but Jake (10 yr old son) and I headed out for a walk anyway this morning. We didn't go our usual route around the neighborhood, but went downtown instead. Ended up doing 2 miles!! And got to talk the whole time.
  • Oh nice! Love the new thread name

I just got a bunch of dusting done, and a little vacuuming. I have clothes and boxes of things I'd like to donate, I just have to find the time to get them out to a donation center.

The cleaning is going well, though! Tomorrow is "scrub the bathroom" day, but the rest of today I think I'll just continue to tidy up the other rooms.

After I finish my lunch!
  • Just another quick check-in during vacation. Food has been a little crappy yesterday and today but tonight will be a great dinner. As soon as I get off the computer to go cook it. We are having some great family time though and that is worth it since it rarely happens.

I'm loving the new name. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and make sure I am moving down with you guys. Just a few more days of family time and things will be back to normal around here and the food tracker will be open 100% of the time.

Great job Sandy on the 150 days.

Off to find some vegetables....
  • Great new name!!!!!!!!
    OMWD - scaly monster is lovin' you at the moment - you go girl, make that number stick!
    Sandi - if you can talk with someone makes the walk more like fun not a trial - good for you!

Lovely Geogia Wyllow Zinke - good Friday morning to you ! Chilly but sunny Melbourne day here, hopefully the heat is tolerable for you guys today.
    I read in the paper the U.S. is having a stinkin' hot summer?
    Summer here is hot too, but for the moment is chilly, my favourite weather, no sweating......
    Not many larger ladies like summer????

Incidentally I am feeling the COLD without my extra padding!!!!! I predict you all will notice the cold far more this winter...

So ladies I've eaten healthy cereal for brekkie and bought along some smoked salmon for lunch - will check in a bit later!!!
  • Greetings, ladies! I just became a member yesterday and as of today I am out of the 300s, so thought I would join in with you on this thread! Great to be able to chat with others in the same boat
  • Sandi- Thanks for the change. Awesome job on the two miles.

Lovely- Isn't it awesome to have more energy????

Zink- Glad to hear you are getting in some family time. Its always nice.

MrsTee- I agree with you on the cold. Our electric bill seems to go up and down in corelation with my weight. LOL

Well made it through another POP day and even seemed to figure out how to get my pork chops as close to breaded tasting you can get without breading. LOL. May be out of town this weekend but not sure yet. Have to do some hard work not to fly out of the 270's. Oh well thats a problem I can tackle tomorrow. Not sure why but soooo very tired tonight. Off to brush my teeth and into bed I go. Have a great night guys. Or Day MrsTee.