Just when you are on a roll...

• I thought I was on a roll with my workouts (I am, but just a slight hiccup). Been working out for 2 solid weeks and I have lost 6lbs. Not bad at all, right? I don't know about any of you other ladies who experience this, but when its not my time of the month its my other time of the month. When I ovulate, I have this sever pain on my right side that literally almost makes me bedridden for at least a day. I still managed to walk 2 miles today at work but it killed me to do it, but I did it knowing once I got home from work I wasn't going to do my normal workout. Do anyone of you have the wonderful womanly blessing that knock you right out? Or is this just me? (I have been to the Dr and she says its normal for a small percentage of woman to experience what I do. Sad I know.)
  • To be honest I have been on the nuva ring for years and up until recently I never got anything at all. No TOM no nothing but working out has brought all that back in weird weird ways. I can't tell what's going on but I don't think my body can either with all these lifestyle changes.
  • I do or did get that because it was a cyst. My sister on the other hand gets CRAMPS like they keep her in bed cramps when she ovulates (she is also teeny tiny though). However, my oldest sister (I have 5 sisters) got them like that till she had kids then it eased up whereas my 3rd oldest (im the youngest, so i guess she'd be the middle sister)got em really bad AFTER having kids. Some women get it some don't idk y. Each woman is just different.