100 pounds gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello ladies!

I just posted my goal story in the goal section (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...00-pounds.html) but I wanted to post here as well....I know I haven't been a daily poster or anything, but I visit this board pretty much daily and want to say thank you for all the inspirational posts and the struggling posts, too. It's such a long journey and having wonderful people to share it with, makes all the difference.

I started June 22, 2010 - and as of today, I am 100 pounds lighter. You can read the goal post if you want (it's a bit long - just a warning! ) but I'm just so happy and I've actually stopped to thank myself a few times, for doing this. It just feels like a big gift to myself....being at a normal healthy weight is a reality I have never experienced as an adult and I can't imagine ever going back. I actually feel reluctance to type that because I know people regain...and I plan on being vigilant and I will be on 3FC for a long time to come!

Anyways thanks again!!
  • That is so, so awesome Liz! Congratulations!!!
  • OMG! THat is awesome! You give me hope
  • YAY!! Off to read the goal story...!
  • Quote: I'm just so happy and I've actually stopped to thank myself a few times, for doing this. It just feels like a big gift to myself
    fantastic accomplishment and I absolutely love this quote! Who else deserved this wonderful and amazing gift that you gave yourself??

Congrats!!
  • Congratulations!!!!! Your progress is a huge inspiration.

Can you give some ideas on how you made it? Also did you stay completely OP?
  • You are an inspiration. I have a 2 year old daughter, and a big reason I changed my lifestyle is that I wanted to be that positive role model, and for her not to struggle or witness me struggle and lose that battle of the bulge.
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is totally awesome!!!!!!
  • That is fantastic!! You should be SO proud of yourself!!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!

• Congratulations! That is awesome.
  • Liz - That is WONDERFUL!!!
  • Congratulations! Very well done!
  • Thank you ladies!!

onmywaydown - I did mostly stay OP. There were a handful of days when I went over my calorie count, maybe 4-500 calories over. But definitely for 95%+ of the time, I ate my calorie level and no more. I won't pretend every day was healthy....there were days I ate very lightly to "afford" 3-4 slices of pizza, for example. My plan is simple, it is 1500 calories, and I try to make them mostly healthy choices - and that's it!

fattymcfatty - That's exactly it for me too - I don't want her to see the struggle, I just want her to see me making mostly good choices and being at a healthy weight. My son too - he is so active and it was hard to keep up with him. He's 3.5 now and I run all over the playground equipment with him, and it is so awesome!
  • Wow! Congratulations!!
  • That's AWESOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have added you to the list of the 100 lbs losers!!!