Getting out of the Two Teens into Onderland

You're on Page 1 of 40
Go to
  • Let's make it happen. It is Summer Time ! Let's get in the right frame of mind Move it and Lose it .! Who wants to join me? We can do this if we choose to and I am choosing to be in Onderland soon !!!!
  • Hey! new thread yay! i was at 213, now i am at...204!!wwoooo so excited not long till i see that magic 1!!!!!
  • New week ahead new month around the corner. New state of mind for me. I want to do this now !!!!
  • Oh, me! I so can't wait to get there!
  • Count me in!! I am at 211ish now and very anxious to lose the next 12 pounds!!
  • I'm with ya. Scale says 205, so its time to move it move it!
  • Room for one more??? After spending MONTHS in the 220s I'm finally able to say that I'm solidly in the 2teens. I soooooo don't want to spend as long here! Ready to move on through and looking forward to a motivated summer!
  • Phew, I am finally at 200.6. It's so close now I can freakin' taste Onederland! Hoping to be there in a couple of days Good luck everyone! 2teens are difficult (at least they were for me) but you can get through them!
  • I would like to join .. seems so close but so far away..
    im 213.7 ------I Been doing so good too. trying to get to that magic number 199! when i feel so human again! isnt it funny how 1 # can make u feel like that?
    anyways.. im on board!!!
  • Oh I want to join y'all!!!!!!!

After losing 26 pounds so quickly, I am stuck here at 218. Uggh, I really need get the scale moving again before I go crazy!!

A lot of you guys are soooooo close!!! Let's do it together!!! <3
  • At 211.2...ugh the scale is moving so s l o w l y . . . . .
  • 211 this AM, was stuck at 213-214 for a few days, so at least it's moving.
  • I am just like you all. I just want the #1 to be my first number in my weight. I don't want to ever be 2 hundred nothing again! It has been a long time for me. I will feel more like a normal womenin the 1's . Does anybody agree with me? I don't like being a women and not being One hundred and SOMETHING ! I hope we all get there. I am really tired of the teens. I have been on a stand still for about 4 or 5 months. I had some foot injury this was part of it and the other part was I ate to much. I am admitting my guilt. No , I am not perfect but I have to do better if I want to be in one hundred's. I would feel more like I was at a normal body weight. Most skinny girls would still call me a fat girl but I would not care. I want this for me me me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ^^ I feel you, Dumplin! I'm finally reaching a point where I feel "normal". I'm still fat-normal, but I'm no longer crazy-fat!! My minimum goal is under 200. I'm going for more than that, but absolutely won't stand for any less than that!! We'll make it by the end of summer!
  • Me too, Dumplin!

For me personally, I don't feel 'womanly' being over 200. I know plenty of 200+ girls that still feel girly and sexy and what-not, but I never could.....I WISH I had that confidence, but unfortunately I need to be <200 for my mind to allow it....LOL