3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Finally heading the right direction again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/235589-finally-heading-right-direction-again.html)

Lyn2007 06-14-2011 11:55 AM

Finally heading the right direction again

Hey guys :) I haven't posted much lately, but I pop in and read often. Thought I'd give a little update for those who don't read my blog.

I got all the way back up to 198 (from my low of 175) at one point, messing around, not really sticking to any plan, changing what I was doing almost daily, and giving in to binges often. In fact it was just 3 weeks ago I saw that number on the scale and thought, holy cow, I am about to exit Onederland!!!!!!!!! It was a reality check for sure.

So I got back on plan, and as of today and I'm back down to 188. I have another 13 pounds to lose to get back to my old low, but I feel confident I can do it! My new goal is 174 by my birthday in mid-July. I am working hard at getting it done. I feel so, so much better being in control than waking up every morning trying to "start over."

Anyway, that's where I am. I will be taking full advantage of this great summer weather to stay active and eat lots of salads!

Lovely 06-14-2011 12:22 PM

*cheers* Way to go getting a hold of things and getting back to plan =)

Sandi 06-14-2011 12:40 PM

Lyn -

I am so proud of you for catching it and turning it around. That is just fantastic. Thank you for sharing it too. Just goes to show you that it can be turned around!! The percentages mean NOTHING!!!! :D

:bravo:

mj5 06-14-2011 02:11 PM

Great job Lyn!!!

Laffalot 06-14-2011 03:15 PM

Atta' Girl!

jcap 06-14-2011 03:21 PM

Thank you

Hi Lyn,

I'm new to the site. This is my first entry. The last line of your entry- "I feel so, so much better being in control than waking up every morning trying to "start over."'- was like a light bulb for me. I am on WW and was down 33 lbs, now I'm only down 14! I've let it get away from me much like you did. Your entry really brought it together for me and made me realize life would be a lot less stressful if I would just stay on the right track rather than trying to figure out how to fix it. THANK YOU!!!! Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Arctic Mama 06-14-2011 03:35 PM

I'm so glad you're back in your happy place with this, I know how much of a struggle it has been for you for the past few months. You can make that goal, I'm rooting for you!

Lyn2007 06-15-2011 09:22 PM

jcap~

Thanks! I am so glad it helped you! You are gonna do great!

Thanks all you guys for the votes of confidence. I am PMSing bad, but every time I see a food that could derail me, I just think, "nope, don't wanna go down that path again. Not worth it!" So far it's working.

My new goal (besides weight) is to have 100 days in a row on plan. No binges, no eating junk, just on plan. I am on day 17 now :)