3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Restarting My Food Plan on 5/25. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/234011-restarting-my-food-plan-5-25-a.html)

VickieLou 05-24-2011 08:42 PM

Restarting My Food Plan on 5/25.

I'm restarting my food plan on 5/25. I have been gaining back some weight.
So anyone intrested in restarting on 5/25? Summer will be here soon and I'm ready to get back on plan.

:beach:

High Heels 05-24-2011 09:46 PM

Oooh, I do! I've been off and on and off and on for weeks now. It will really help me to have someone to be accountable to, especially with the Memorial Day weekend coming up. Lots of cookouts, lots of temptations.

Here's to a fresh start tomorrow! :)

Bac0s 05-24-2011 10:27 PM

I'll join you! I've been so stressed that last several weeks and have started binging again. :( I've gone from my lowest (since starting this) of 195.6 back up to 207. Unacceptable!

What are your plans? I'm really worried about what is essentially withdrawal for me.

April Snow 05-24-2011 10:49 PM

I started on 5/22 so I'm right here with you! And this is a re-start for me too. I lost over 40 lbs a couple of years ago and have put back on almost all of that, although at least I stopped the gains before I got back to my all time high. I lost about 5 lbs with calorie counting, but just started the Dukan diet on Sunday and I'm looking forward to re-losing it all and then breaking in to fresh territory!

It will be great to have others to share this journey with!

VickieLou 05-26-2011 01:29 PM

Good Luck, Everyone! I was suppose to count calories but I ended up just eating less that day. I have been under alot of stress lately. We are getting ready to move in July from an apartment to a house. It's been a stressfull process. But I have started to go though some stuff I need to give to goodwill, and will need to start packing soon. I decided to start making a daily schedule starting tomorrow. So maybe I can get more accomplished and less wasted time.

FlipFlop Love 05-26-2011 10:39 PM

I'm in! I restarted after over a year of being off. :( I half-butt started on Monday. Today is the first day I've been under my cals, and I'm feeling good about that.

Rosinante 05-27-2011 03:17 AM

Me, please, can I join in? I had a week of not doing so badly last week but the WoE is unsustainable, so back to good old calorie counting for me!

good luck!

April Snow 05-27-2011 07:46 AM

How is everyone doing today? I'm hanging in there on plan, and looking forward to getting through today and tomorrow to chalk up my first full week on plan.

Hope everyone else has a great Friday!!

FlipFlop Love 05-27-2011 10:34 AM

Things are going great today, but then again I haven't eaten yet. Hahaha! I'm starving and have to hit the grocer's. Not good. I'm actually not looking forward to the weekend. It's always so hard not to eat constantly when I'm not working. Plus my husband east whatever he wants, ya know.

April - Hang in tight! You can do it!!

PaulaM 05-27-2011 11:01 AM

I'm in. I was doing good but I find lately I seem to be snacking, which I don't want to do and I can kind of feel a fat roll under my bra which wasn't there. I want to eat three meals a day, period. I'm still doing fine with the exercise.