3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Uber is Awesome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/233206-uber-awesome.html)

ubergirl 05-14-2011 10:32 AM

Uber is Awesome!

And then, suddenly, it started working again. :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Uber is BACK and has lost seven pounds since my admittedly night time post mother's day fiasco weigh in.

I have been struggling since the beginning of February, and then suddenly, it clicked back into place and I'm back to my normal self.

Hooray.:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::ca rrot::carrot:

It's not always easy, but when it's hard, it doesn't mean it's over.

bellaella 05-14-2011 10:34 AM

congratulations!!!

Charms 05-14-2011 11:38 AM

Atta girl! :carrot::carrot:

If this were easy everyone would be thin.

Keep going!

Arctic Mama 05-14-2011 12:32 PM

Yay! I love it when that happens! My struggles seem so bad in the middle of them, but they are not insurmountable by any means.

You go, girl!

Nikki6kidsmom 05-14-2011 01:30 PM

Uber, you rock!!! Way to go Girl!

time2lose 05-14-2011 02:10 PM

Yeah!!!!

Quote:

It's not always easy, but when it's hard, it doesn't mean it's over.
Well said! I have been telling myself the same thing. It's only over when we give up.

Gale02 05-14-2011 02:21 PM

You are awesome! WTG!! :carrot:

DixC Chix 05-14-2011 03:01 PM

Nicely done!!!

TAH-DAH!! :cp::cp::cp:

:bravo:

Congrats!

caryesings 05-14-2011 03:29 PM

go girl go!

ubergirl 05-14-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by time2lose (Post 3849708)
Yeah!!!! It's only over when we give up.

Truer words have never been spoken!

Lyn2007 05-14-2011 08:39 PM

Oh my gosh, I am totally laughing... you know we channel each other in weight phases. Today I finally came back here after so much struggle and was going to put up a post titled "I'm Back" because all of a sudden, I am in the groove! Well, uber, let's get this thing done shall we???

p.s.... you ARE awesome!!

Loving Me 05-15-2011 03:21 AM

Yay, I'm so glad you're back on track and feeling good Uber. I think about you most days as we spent so long on this journey together, and wonder how you're doing.
I've been struggling with binging A LOT recently but I seem to have got things back on an even keel so far this week. Here's hoping the worst is over for us both.

ubergirl 05-15-2011 08:39 AM

Lyn, and LM:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm so happy to be back! I mean, I've dropped back in a few times here and there, but my head wasn't in the game.

But, now it is, and I feel so much like my normal self!

Am now down EIGHT pounds from my "all time high" weigh in, which was admittedly at night and post binge....

I have not yet undone all of the damage, but I know that I will.

The best thing? I started working out again. The last six weeks were very spotty. It still amazes me that my fitness just increases by leaps and bounds-- three or four workouts and I feel almost back to normal. It reminds me that when I started running, it took me MONTHS and MONTHS to get back up to speed.

Let's stick together, sisters!

ubergirl 05-15-2011 09:55 AM

Lyn, and LM:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm so happy to be back! I mean, I've dropped back in a few times here and there, but my head wasn't in the game.

But, now it is, and I feel so much like my normal self!

Am now down EIGHT pounds from my "all time high" weigh in, which was admittedly at night and post binge....

I have not yet undone all of the damage, but I know that I will.

The best thing? I started working out again. The last six weeks were very spotty. It still amazes me that my fitness just increases by leaps and bounds-- three or four workouts and I feel almost back to normal. It reminds me that when I started running, it took me MONTHS and MONTHS to get back up to speed.

Let's stick together, sisters!