Old 05-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #121  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Ahhh, an afternoon to realx! I had almost forgotten how! LOL!!!

DixC Chix--Her hair was just pinned up curls in the back. NOT what she wanted (there actually aren't many pics of the back of her for that reason....), but she looked great and that's what mattered. I'm still waiting to hear from her to hear all about it! The after prom lasted until 6am, then she went out to breakfast, so I'm sure she is still sleeping right now! I was really happy to be able to share in her special day.

zumba this morning was intense! Great class though!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey jab - just noticed you're close to ONE-derland - Yahoo!!!

Go, jab GO!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #123  
mj5

Nice catch DixC Chix!!!! GO JAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 AM   #124  

Height: 5'7"

hi...wow Im behind on personals.
I had a great weekend and stayed OP. I got my garden planted. Im excited, i love having fresh veggies in my yard.
Scales are still stuck.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Morning all!!!! Had a good day yesterday worked all day in the yard until the rain came about 5pm. Got about half of my list done so that made me happy. I love playing in the dirt...hate to weed but love to plant.

Back to reality, work again. My hen should hatch those eggs end of this week, so we set up the baby area to keep the other girls from killing the babies. I candled eggs last night and it's always kewl to see the chicks moving around in the shell.

Went out to dinner last night, last minute thing which had me slightly worried. But I had been soooo busy all day in the yard that I had not eaten anything just ice tea w/sweetener. I ordered poached salmon w/sweet potato baked and had a absolutely awesome salad with it. The salad was so good I wish I had ordered a huge one for my dinner...lol.

mj~ GREAT pics!! You are both so beautiful, it's awesome you are very close.

dgramie~ gardening is good exercise and being in the sun makes me feel better!! I got a lot done but we are still in the 40's here at night so I am holding off another week or so before I put the bulk of my garden out I'm still afraid to move my peppers to the cold frame.

DixC Chix ~ hey you deserved that margarita after misssing out on the etouffee !! I am soooooo close to onederland it's got me excited, hope to make the cross over this week

lottie~ a gym with a pool sounds great!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day I have to fly!!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #126  

The scales were good to me this morning and I'm down again. I swear the credit belongs to you guys and this thread. This keeps me so accountable without any of the guilt and competition. I love coming here everyday and seeing what's up with y'all.

Forgot to defrost burgers for dinner so swapped for a lean cuisine, green beans and a skinny cow . BIL baled on me but spent 12 hours sat. on retiling his master bath. He deserves a day off. He'll be by today. So no 'exercise' but I did get to my guestroom/office and went through a bunch of crap and tossed, tossed, tossed!! Now there is room to move.

B1: coffee, yogurt, mini banana
B2: egg, pumpkin
L: tortilla with lc cheese, bell pepper, spinach; mini banana
D: loaded lean cheese hamburger, blackberries & grapes with yogurt and walnuts
E: yoga, water aerobics
W: iced green tea too!

dgramie - yay for gardens and resulting fresh veggies...in about three months!!??!!

jab - gotta love the dirt therapy. Baby chicks - awww. I have a couple of websites I check for wildlife birds - live feed of barn owl and bald eagle nests for the hatching and fledging of babies. So very kewl!!! Dinner sounds awesome!

Have a marvelous Monday everybody!!!!!

Last edited by DixC Chix; 05-23-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #127  
mj5

Good Morning! The countdown to vacation is ON! I have so much to do at work this week, I am hoping the week will go fast! On Saturday, I am going to a 2 hour Zumba "Master Class" with a bunch of people from my classes. Can't wait for that either!

dgramie--YEA for an OP weekend! Great job getting your garden planted.

jab--So glad you were able to play in the dirt! Awesome job at dinner!!! I hope you make it to onederland this week!!!!

DixC Chix--YEA!!! No, the credit belongs to YOU and your hard work! I love coming here and seeing what everyone is up to, also.

lottie--How's the job going?

Beverlyjoy--How are you doing? Did you get your brace, or do you get it soon? I have lost track.

I am down 3lbs this week. I am hoping to skip right over 199, lol...that is the lowest I ever made it the last time I lost weight and to be honest it's freaking me out a little. Not sure why...Just want to get past it so I can stop thinking about it!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #128  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Heya ladies, hope everyone is doing well and congrats to those of you who are losing and keep it up! Good luck for next week for those of us who are seeing a stuck scale.

I can not spend ONE MORE WEEK in the 230's. It's been two weeks at 230, I've been pmsing so it's bounced up and down a bit but it seems to be over, hopefully this coming saturday I will weigh at 229 at the very least. I blogged about my pmsing and how that has affected me this week and what 'overdoing it' looks like now compared to what it used to. ha.

mj5, the jobs are both great. Love them both! I'm very lucky, some people don't have one job they like. :P I've found I can do the longer days now sometimes so I'm going to open my availablity a bit so I can get more hours. I Seem to be doing fine.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends.. I have not run away. I am trying to get it together... bit by bit. Today I get the foot/ankle brace. However, it is hurting from a food yank last week.

The plant swap went well.

Thanks for your continued positive thoughts and support.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 222/x/140

Good afternoon friends! Graduation weekend at our house left no time for the computer, and some crazy eating. Have a vacation day today to recuperate from the whirlwind of activities and emotions, and return my kitchen back to normal after cranking out all that party food!

Also need to run to the market to reboot the kitchen with meals for the week.
will step on the scale on Wednesday - I have no idea what to expect....

today:
B: egg burrito/salsa, coffee
B2: leftover turkey brat & greek yo/strawberry smoothie
L: salad w/protein, orange
D: will figure this out after I've been to the market
goal for the week - take my meds/supplements like I'm supposed to and water, water, water.
Happy Monday everyone!! Love the prom pics!!
melinda34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #131  
mj5

Beverlyjoy--Ouch! Take care of that foot! (And the rest of you too!) Hope the new brace helps!

Melinda--Good for you for taking today off to recover from the weekend! Sounds like a great plan to get back on track!!!

I can't wait to hit the gym tonight. I was supposed to participate in a Recovery Walk tonight for our local Drug Court and NAMI group, but...its going to be pouring rain and well....I'm choosing not to. I am not going to take a chance of getting sick right before vacation. I will run a couple of errands and then go home and relax. I did plan ahead and made dinner yesterday (for tonight) just in case it didn't rain...so all I have to do is re-heat!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:51 AM   #132  

Height: 5'7"

Great pop day yesterday.
Hubby grilled steaks and mushrooms and squash and onion. YUM I am addicted to the veggies.
breakfast- smoothie
lunch - 4 oz of steak and veggies
dinner-?? maybe fish and greens
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:05 AM   #133  
mj5

Good Morning! I'm a bit sore this am....but it's ok...just proves I put in a great workout last night, LOL!

lottie--sending you ++++ vibes that you get the whoosh on the scale! YEA for loving both jobs!!!

dgramie--Congrats!!! MMM LOVE veggies!

Ok, so I FINALLY figured out the REAL reason why getting past 199 is bothering me so much. Ok, yea, a little because I was there and didn't keep going. BUT...when I was there for those 2 seconds....my dad died. Completely unexpectedly. Like, he went out for coffee (like he did every morning) and never came home. (He had a heart attack and crashed his truck approx 50' from my parents house). At first, it was my workouts that helped get me through....then I slowly backed off on them and eating well. So, yea. It's not just a #, it's what it represents. Once I realized that, I was sad about it, but then thought about how proud my dad was of me then and would be of me now. Not just for taking care of myself, but for everything I do with the kids (my niece's/nephews...his grandchildren....who meant the absolute world to him). I was the "cool aunt" before, but I probably do more with all of them since he died.

Tonight is my night "off" from working out. I am going to do a little clothes shopping for our trip. I can't wait!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #134  

dgramie - It may be the early hour but - what is a great pop day?? Yum grilled veggies especially sweet onion!

melinda - reboot the kitchen!!! good one! The scale will be what it will be. You're back on track!

Beverly - Hi! How is the brace and the ankle this am? Its still an early hour so - what is a food yank?? What did YOU get at the plant swap?

lottie - no worries, you'll pop the 230 barrier before you know it! Yay! for feeling better and working longer days!

mj5 - lucky you for planning ahead and getting the evening off.

b1: 2 french toast (eggbeater with dbl fiber WW) topped with truvia and cinnamon, 3 sl thin bacon , coffee
b2: mini banana
l: wraps with lc cheese, spinach, pepper, cottage cheese, grapes
d: turkey breast, beans, carrots, egg noodles, skinny cow
E: PLANT THE GARDEN CUZ THE HYDRANT IS FIXED!!
W: plenty

Have a terrifice Tuesday!!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #135  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

walking to/from my doc appts. will be about 4 miles. woooo!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote