Old 05-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #106  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

What a day! Ugh...when I arrived at work the power was out...so no power (which meant no phones or internet or ANYTHING) for four hours. Super. I did get some paperwork done and cleaned my office, finally! It was kinda gross! LOL!

dgramie--YEA so glad your mouth is feeling better!

melinda--I bet you did burn a lot of calories! Hmm...I had a hard time remembering a med I take at lunchtime. I set a reminder in my cell phone, now it beeps and reminds me every day. It sounds silly, but it really works!

DixC Chix--DO IT! The beauty of online training is they don't have to live near you. My trainer lives in NC and I live in NY. We communicate via email and facebook. If you are interested in checking out his info, let me know and I will message it to you. My day off was wonderful! Worked out, cleaned my closet, spent the afternoon w/ hubby, went to my niece's softball game. Great day!

Zumba tonight, can't wait!

Last edited by mj5; 05-19-2011 at 12:54 PM.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

My schedule got changed at work sort of last minute once they realized they had all the new ppl scheduled to work together on Sat & Sun. So I am off today so I can go in on Sat.

It's a dreary day, rain. I got a little bit of yard work done but not much. I'm in the mood to shop but it's not in my budget, $300 on prescriptions has not been a good thing this month..lol.

My food choices haven't been good today...I am still within my cal range but so far I am eating crap. On the bright side of that atleast I am logging it in honestly and am aware of what calories I have left for the day. I am also here typing...lol, the combo should keep me from temptation.

mj~ had no idea ppl did online trainers, guess it makes sense in today's age, so much of what we do is online.

DixC Chix~ sounds like a good plan for your day!!

melinda34~ nice to meet you!

dgramie~ glad you are feeling better, dental stuff makes me cringe!!!

Beverlyjoy~

Hope everyone has a Great rest of the day!!!

I am suppose to go to dinner with a friend tomorrow after work, she gets to pick...it's her birthday. She hasn't chosen yet so I can't plan what I am going to order.
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #108  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

I swear I'm here.

haha.

I had a bad night last night, tons of pain and cravings. ick. feeling better today, feeling motivated, I"m using my light box again since the farmers almanac says it'll rain all summer. No hope. Oh well.

I've had pain from all this work so I haven't exercised but I'm gonna do c25k today on the bike, I"m on week 5 day 2.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #109  

I'd like to join in. I have been taking small steps to start some healthy eating, since May 4th. I have been fairly pleased with the results. I have had fewer binges and less refined carbs. I have a long way to go but I've had these terrible eating habits along time so I am going to try to be patient with myself.

Everyone have a wonderful Friday.
bonnie2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 AM   #110  

Lottie~ it does look to be a bleak summer starting off, I hope the almanac is wrong. Feel better!!!!!

Bonnie2009 ~ WeLcOmE !!!!

Well my calories for yesterday were a little higher than what I wanted 1507 but not outrageous by any means so for that I am grateful.

Switched up my protein shake this morning. On work days I make myself a shake as a meal replacement and find it works better for me.

Today instead of frozen fruit I added the following.

protein powder (whey/soy mix)
almond milk
greek yogurt
cocoa powder (hersheys baking not sweetened)
cinnamon
coffee ice cubes
sweetener

I have to say it is pretty good and a nice switch up from a fruity drink

Today and tomorrow are going to be stressful at work and I pray for patience. Seems like anymore it is all stress.

Need to re-plant my peas and beets as it seems the birds are helping themselves....

I hope everyone is blessed with a GREAT day!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #111  
unabashed

So, I'm slipping up lately. I think it's a 'pill period pms' thing. Insane cravings, moody, augh.

I've decided to do a semi fast thing. I'm gonna do protein shakes for breakfast, a protein bar at work, and then juice for the rest of the day for the next few days here to reset myself and get back on track.

I wish the sun would come out.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday didn't quite go as planned but totally OK cuz we had RAIN!!!!!
Not a lot but at the wrong time for me to walk to salon. So it was just housework for exercise. I didn't go to HD as I spoke with BIL who wants to take a look before I should buy anything. I may get away cheaper to repair hydrant than replace it. I did go to the grocer's and I did donate clothes.

B1: coffee, yogurt
B2: egg, pumpkin
L: cauliflower based 'alfredo sauce' on egg noodles; 3 apricots
D: graduation party-(I'll try to reasonable but they are from Louisiana and I love their red beans & rice and authentic crayfish etouffee) I have 800 cal and 16 WWP+ to work with.
E: water aerobics but no zumba cuz of the party
W: you bet!

mj5 - yes please PM the details of trainer. No power is bummer but its good to clean the work space especially if you eat there sometimes.

jab - your protein shake sounds DE-lish! And calories still kept you in deficit so you're OK. Enjoy your dinner out and breathe deep to get through work! Dang birds.

Hello Bonnie! - please join us.

lottie - feel better soon here's some sunshine!

Beverlyjoy/dgramie/time2lose/melinda - Hi!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #113  
mj5

Hi everyone! Phew! What a day! I had the day off, but busy, busy!!!

I did my new workout LOVE it! Had a podiatrist appt, ran errands, groceries, prepped food for the week, then took my niece for her first mani. We had SO much fun! I think she's hooked now! I ALMOST had her talked into a pedi....maybe next time!

jab--To be honest, I didn't either! Not until my friend told me about it. Ooh, your shake sounds good!!!

lottie--Sorry to hear you are having a rough time! How did your exercise go?

bonnie--Welcome!!!

DixC Chix--YEA for rain..well, for you I will send you a msg in just a min

Tomorrow is zumba (yea!), then helping my niece get ready for prom. Then I will hang out w/ my older niece for a while. Sundy is MY day. It will be zumba, the RELAX.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #114  

I enjoyed my shake, and the coffee gave me a good boost. I was at a full run the minute I got to work...they were still behind from the day before.

Dinner was good. I got baked cod and a baked potato, and even had ice cream at the end. But had a good time out and it helped me unwind after work. Will work off the ice cream tomorrow hustling at work and then I have to mow both the front and back lawn when I get home before the rain comes again...lol.

mj~ you always sound like you're having such a good time!!! I have never had a pedi, think I would feel weird with somebody touching my feet...

DixC Chix ~ OMG!!! red beans & rice and authentic crayfish etouffee, sounds too good!!!

Well I have a couple chores then off to bed, work in the morning!!!

Sweet dreams everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #115  

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

jab, your shake sounds yummy. It sounds like a nice relaxing dinner too.

dix, housework is definitely exercise! I wish I could get myself to learn this. Housework is by far not my strong suit.

mj5, sound like a very productive day. Aren't nieces wonderful!

lottie, your blog is cool.

Everyone have a wonderful Saturday.
bonnie2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #116  

It's going to be a nice day, the sun is shining...I wish I didnt' have to go to work . I have so much to do in the yard and garden. Tomorrow (I'm off) it's rain again.

On the bright side the scale moved another pound downward... slow but sure like a big old box turtle...lol.

Gotta fire up a protein shake and hit the road, have a GREAT day!!!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #117  
unabashed

Thanks bonnie!

well it's finally sunny....for once. I work of course though. but whatever, I'll take it.

I'm thinking of joining a different gym, it's more expensive, but it's on the way to/from work, closer to my house and has an indoor track and a pool. I need to make a decision by june 1st, that's when I want to join. excitement.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #118  
mj5

Hi everyone! I am FINALLY home. Phew. Busy day! SO very much fun!!! Zumba was awesome, of course. My best friend FINALLY joined me and she LOVED it! She is going to start coming. Then I went to help my niece get ready. My sil was there, of course, but she has horrible asthma, so having an extra adult there to help, helps her a lot. My niece looked amazing, not that I am biased or anything I will download the pics tomorrow and post one. I know she will have a fantastic night.

tomorrow is zumba, the relaxing for the rest of the day!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #119  
mj5

Ok, here are a couple pics. I can't wait to hear from her to hear all about it! But, that won't be until much later.....after-prom JUST ended!

Old 05-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

mj5 - She looks like a princess going to a ball!!! (which she is when you think about it - doh!) Good job on the make-up! She's got her auntie's smile. I wish I could see more of her hair-do. BTW, your cherry coke hair color shows in the sun - very pretty.

lottie - yay for sun!! (Join the gym with the pool!)

jab -yay for sun up and weight down!!! I think everybody feels the same way about pedicures until you have one. My dear old Mom had her first at age 80 because she felt the same. After, I have never seen her so relaxed and light on her feet.

bonnie - wassup?

Party was nice and I controlled okay. Got there a little late and of course etouffee was gone but had a 1/2 c of red beans & rice. Had a bit of pulled pork, fruit salad and cupcake. And a pomagranate margarita - just one!! It was good catching up with everyone.

Yesterday was on plan with more housework. BIL is due to come over today to work on the garden hydrant problem.

B1: coffee, yogurt
B2: egg, pumpkin
L: tortilla with lc cheese, turkey, bell pepper, spinach; 3 apricots
D: loaded lean cheese hamburger, blackberries & grapes with yogurt and walnuts
E: ?? the hole in garden ??
W: you bet!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote