23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
well i got through the 2nd birthday party of the month last night, skipped the cake and ice cream since i went so hog wild with the first party. today is my moms birthday (big 61) and i wanted to bake her a cake today..battery dead in vehicle now i have no way to the store ....grrr... i wasn't going to eat any of the cake, since i don't like chocolate cake, not a big temptation for me. next saturday is yet another birthday party at our house..geez april is a busy month, (my moms and 2 really good friends) so close to being out of the 3teens!
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana - we must get other good genes! I can thank my grandma for great skin, so I may have grey hair, but hopefully the rest of me will look young!

starbrite - very cute dress!

Angie - thank goodness for dye! Sorry to hear about your gain, you've got a great attitude about it though! Hopefully you can find whats happening for you!

Roxy - nice whoosh! Congrats!! The snow is almost completed melted today, yay! I can't wait for summer!

My head feels like it's imploding, ugh Just cannot shake this headache, yup, same headache I woke up with yesterday morning. It's kind of ruining my weekend off! No WI this morning, I woke up and needed coffee. It helped a little bit.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #63  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Having a nice quiet Sunday morning. My DH is at work and kidlings are gone with family. Experienced an NSV revelation this morning.

I have two boys. However, I have "kidless" weekends about twice a month because we have lots of close by family, so the boys are always off visiting this cousin or those grandparents. It's nice and while I miss them, I enjoy having alone time or quiet time with my DH. Usually, these kidless weekends are spent lazing around the house, reading books, or watching an endless stream of movies. I very much enjoyed those weekends, they were a nice mental break for me. This weekend is my first kidless weekend since starting my plan and joining 3FC and I haven't sat still much at all. I've been busy with friends, exercising, cleaning (my car, my house, my laundry, etc.) and have only been accentuating my time with relaxing by having dinner with friends Friday, dinner with my parents Saturday, and shopping with my mom today.

The funny thing is, instead of feeling run down, like I didn't have a weekend 'cause I've been so busy, I feel amazing. Not only do I feel mentally refreshed, even more so than my old lazy weekends, but I feel fantastic because of the tasks I've accomplished. You see, I never believed that a "busy" weekend could actually make me feel better than a "lazy" one. Now I can see how crappy those lazy weekends were for me. You know the whole adage about having too much of a good thing? I didn't even realize what I was doing to myself. Now, my days are filled with this crazy thing called BALANCE.

Funny...

@Aimee
You definitely sound like a born California girl to me. How often are you able to come out and visit your brother? My headache departed yesterday evening and I woke up feeling very refreshed this morning. So sorry to hear that yours is hanging on for dear life. I really hope you start feeling better soon. Dealing more and more with those pesky grey hairs myself. Like Angie, I am enjoying the "highlight" they give me when I get my hair colored!

@Love
What a nice present to wake up down on your bday! And still down overall for the month. Still with it!

@Starbrite
I'm not sure if the link is working for me. Did you get whiteish strapless dress on the homepage? I am so happy for your happy tears! I think accessory shopping has got to be almost as much fun as picking out the dress, huh? Enjoy!

@Diane
Good morning!

@Angie
Good job on digging into the details of what kinds of calories you're eating. That's something I'm just learning to do myself since listening to the experience of all the women here!

@FitGirlyGirl
Yay on the whoosh this morning! You are one inspiring chic!

@Kukkie
Congrats on having your spaghetti and eating it too! Something you just gotta have it, right? Way to indulge and then jump right back OP without dwelling!

@eclipse
I feel your pain this morning as I'm a little...er...backed up as well. Getting ready to head out for some walking (and shopping with mom), I'm taking my water with me so hopefully, I can get the plumbing flushed out sooner rather than later.

@authentic
Congrats on the whoosh! That's an impressive drop. Way to figure out how to kick that plateau's butt! Keep up the good work!

@reptogirl
You are doing amazing! Having all those birthdays must feel like a weight-loss war zone. Like those training exercises soldiers have to do...crawling under barbed wire and climbing over walls with all these gunshots and explosions happening all around you. Congrats on making it out alive!!

Do you choose to simply know the path, or do you choose to walk it?

1st Mini: 5%, 277.8 (-14.6): Met 4/15/11
2nd Mini: 10%, 263.8 (-28.5)
3rd Mini: 20%, 233.9 (-58.5)
4th Mini: ONEderland, 199.9 (-92.5)
5th Mini: 100 lbs, 192.4 (-100)
Final: Goal, 175 (-117.4)
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 275-280/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Up a lil again at 262.2 today
ilidawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #65  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

good afternoon everyone!

the little wii scale guy was nice to me this morning, showing me a drop of .7lbs to 281.1! i thought for sure i'd see a gain today after my love affair with whole wheat sandwich rounds yesterday. (i swear i ate 3 of them at different times! one with peanut butter and jelly, another with shredded chicken breast and light mayo, and another toasted with butter spray and garlic) along with my regularly scheduled fruits and veggies and such.

they're only 100 cals apiece, but what i put on them wasn't! haha. they are full of fiber too, so that means they should exit soon too right? one can only hope. can't wait to see 27X on the scale!

also, i want to say... to everyone here that weighs every day, struggles with the ups and downs of the scale, and still stays positive for themselves and others? you guys are amazing. thank you so much for keeping me motivated!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #66  
Committed to this

S/C/G: 285/268/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilidawn View Post
Up a lil again at 262.2 today
Don't feel bad, I was on a plateau where I kept losing and gaining the same 2-5 lbs for a month, and I am finally out of it.

Sometimes changing what you eat, just a little bit, will help jumpstart you again.
authentic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #67  
Committed to this

S/C/G: 285/268/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiSue3916 View Post

@authentic
Congrats on the whoosh! That's an impressive drop. Way to figure out how to kick that plateau's butt! Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much for the encouraging words! I am so glad I found this forum! I really needed to find a supportive group of women who are going through the same challenges I am.
authentic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #68  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

JamiSue ... thanks

I have truly messed up and gone overboard this time. I am definitely at 180-181 easily. My daughter bought me the most beautiful cake for my birthday and I decied since I was gonna have cake I was gonna enjoy my birthday weekend and I have. I have ended my horrid eating with mashed potatoes with gravy, meatloaf hamburgers and green peas. I am stuffed . I didn't finish all of my dinner because I was stuffed thanks to about 30ozs of water. I am totally back on point starting tomorrow and I will be 170 by the end of the month. I have planned out my meals for the next 3 days and prayerfully I will follow through.

Last week was my first week not working so I guess the lazy bug can go away I wish you all a great week.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #69  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Star congrats on the dress, what a great moment for you

Hi Diana

Angie I think that's a good thing to be able to analyze everything like that ... maybe that's what I need to whip me back into shape

FitGirly congrats on the 1.6lbs gone

Hey Kukkie ... I think I'd cry if I saw snow. They have already taken every early out and teacher work day from the kids. They're probably gonna have extra days at the end also Last year this time we had snow. Glad you found your cord

Hi BulletProof

Eclipse hope you get some relief soon

Authentic good for you on breaking the plateau

Repto great job on the .4 down Great job on resisting cake temptations ... wish I could have just resisted food period

Aimee hope you're feeling better and headache is easing up

JamiSue good for you on finding the right balance. I need to get that back. I had been working nights since Oct and it was killing me. I had figured out my balance and now I'm lost. I can't for the life of me figure out how I did things before, seems there is never enough time ... but I know I'll get there.

Hi ilidawn

Mandy great job on the .7 down I like those sandwich thins also. They remind me of sweet bread

Hello to everyone I missed ...
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #70  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Kukkie -- Dinner sounds great! Wasn't the weather today crazy???

Bulletproof --- Good job on your weigh in!

Jeri -- Sorry about the gain -- hope it whooshes away quickly for you.

Reptogirl -- Good job on your losses this weekend!

Aimee -- I hope your headache is gone by now, or that you are resting quietly somewhere in a darkened room.

Jamisue -- Sounds like a great weekend, you accomplished a lot. I've been running or walking on Saturday or Sunday mornings, and I always feel so great afterwards and for the rest of the day. I need to find a way to fit a bit of that into regular weekday mornings.

ilidawn- Sorry for your gain too

Mandy -- Good job on your .7!

Rennie -- Don't sweat it, you enjoyed your birthday weekend and you've got a solid plan for the next few days -- that's all you can ask of yourself.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a great week!

Calories for yesterday: 1325 +

Weigh In: 149.4

Down: 1.4 pounds
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies - I'm up 1lb to a solid 200 again. I was OP yesterday and did that hour long BL last chance workout, it's intense! My muscles are certainly feeling it today. Ended off with some of Bob's yoga, also not easy Angie the weather was certainly off yesterday. Everytime I thought it was done and the sun was shining, the snow would come back. Thankfully, nothing that stayed on the ground. Although the crappy weather really has me feeling crappy. I think I have Aimee's headache now, and just all around ickiness.

Rennie - does that mean you're not working at all anymore?

Diana wowzers, look at you under 150

Last edited by Kukkie84; 04-18-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #73  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Friends! I was MIA for the weekend. It was a crazy hectic one and I'm exhausted this morning. I'm 100% on-plan and doing well. Took my bars and shakes with me while we were out and about. Lost 1.2 since Friday.

I'll check back in later this evening for personals.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #74  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Today I am down .6 to 179 even. I was so worried I was going to have another unexplained bounce. I also managed to obtain a free air walker (like a gazelle, but a different brand). Our carport is really starting to look like a miniature gym.

Aimee - I'm from Florida, so my friends and family back home are already on the beach. Grrrrr! I hope your head is better today

JamiSue - That was not a normal whoosh, was the disappearing of unexplained bounce, but thank you. Your weekend sounds awesome.

Mandy - I love those little sandwich thins and bagel thins. Ohmygoodness

love2b - I went totally off plan for my b-day in March. I had cake and Italian food and all kinds of junk. I gained about 5 pounds, mostly water of course. It was gone again in a couple days. I figure the point of this is to live a normal life. Normal people do not eat entire chocolate cakes for breakfast the way I used to, but they also don't refuse to celebrate their b-days because they might gain a little weight. It is normal to put on a bit at b-day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. and then take it back off, so I don't beat myself up about gains at those times as long as they don't turn into weeks and months of off plan eating.

Diana - Congrats on the drop to under 150!

Kukkie - It's probably just your muscles holding water if you are feeling really sore. I try to look at those as good bounces because they tell me I did a good job working those muscles. Stay strong!
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #75  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I’m down 1.4 today to 215.6 -- confirming my suspicion that moderate exercise seems to let me release weight and water retention. Darn it -- I had been hoping to discover that eating chips was the key.

Diana -- Yay! 149 achieved! Are we having a glass of wine tonight????

Kukkie -- With a big workout you are probably retaining water in your muscles. Hope you feel better soon - at least the weather will be nicer today.

Rhonda -- Congrats on your 1.2!

Ona -- I know you’re out there somewhere, probably in a lovely tennis induced coma of happiness
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote