Old 04-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #136  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Angie, reaching 60 lbs lost Fantastic job!!

Love,great job on the 1.8 Thanks

Diana,you're figuring that thing out enjoy your dinner tonight.Great job on the .8

Starbrite,glad you enjoyed your shopping spree!

Rhonda

Kiyo, you are doing it

Aimee,you'll get in those pants soon.

Vixsin,wow!!! 2.2 awesome great job
-------------
As for me.. up .4 to 192.6 don't know where that came from but whatever..will fight on
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

starbrite - I love shopping weekends! I lived in a small town, with NO shopping, so we'd head out to the big city 2-3 times a year and I'd shop until I literally dropped. It's a great memory of hanging out with my mom. Great job with maintaining! Maybe all the walking, and shopping burned more calories than you know!

Diana - I can't imagine being allergic to broccoli! The face serum I am using actually has broccoli in it. You might be able to make a career in this allergy testing thing

Rhonda - maybe time for some extra vitamin B? Hope you feel rested soon

Angie - Woohoo!! 60 pounds is AMAZING!! Congrats Sorry to hear about your interrupted sleeping, too bad you can't take a nap today!

Vixsin - another whoosh! That's a HUGE one!! SO happy for you!!

Ona - I sure hope so, and partly because I don't like shopping ( or paying!) for new pants! These last 11 pounds are a bugger, but you'll get them off!

I will be back in a bit with my WI!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Sorry no personals need to eat and get ready for my class I will get personals tomorrow though!

Im up .2 which I figured because I ate 2 cookies and 2 small pieces of gingerbread cake my grandma made around 9 at night though I would be up more but happy about it! So 265.2 today! Have a good day and congrats on the losses!!!
Bulletproof Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #139  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

good afternoon everyone!

in regards to my headache, it's gone this morning. i went to the doctor yesterday and i told her "it feels like a migraine and a sinus pressure headache" and she looked at me like i was nuts, asked a bunch of questions, did some bloodwork... i think they checked for infection, my electrolytes, and my blood sugar. everything came back normal and they said it was likely a sinus pressure induced migraine, gave me a shot of toradol in my bum, and sent me home with a bag full of goodies. maxalt samples for the migraines, a steroid for the sinus issues, and a painkiller in general for the headaches, and a coupon for the prescription of maxalt she gave me for when the samples run out.

however, i think it was a bunch of hokey, because soon as the shot wore off, the headache was back full swing. so later i went to bed with a bad headache, woke up (10 hours later) with TOM and no headache... so pfft. i'm betting it was just my PMS headache and now it's gone so i'm happy!

weigh in today was 280.6 and i danced. you all know how i love to see that next number down. that's .5 down from yesterday, and only .6 away from 20lbs lost (yay!), my bracelet (yay!), and a new set of pics (yuck!). my goal was to hit 280 by this weekend so i could go shopping with my fiance on saturday. with TOM hangin around though, it might not be so easy! gonna power through though. TOM ain't my boss!

have a good day ladies
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #140  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Just a quick pop in for me right now.
165.8 this morning, pretty much indifferent about it - been dealing with the source of all my stress this week as he is in town and trying to be a civil adult with some one unreasonable is not fairing well with me lately.
Sigh . . . almost over - hopefully.

Glad to see everyone is doing well
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Up 0.5 this morning, but I also weighed in a heck of a lot earlier than I normally do. Had to get into our west end office today, which requires 3 buses since hubby takes the car to work. Brought an assortment of healthy eats, except I got to work and have been running in circles trying to track down something that needs to be in a different city for a meeting on Tuesday, which means it needs to be overnighted tonight because of the holidays, but nobody knows where they are *sigh*. And on top of that we found out that one of our senior execs who has been battling cystic fibrosis, had a lung transplant and has been struggling to keep the infection at bay ever since, passed away last night. So I had to draft a note to all employees, which kept bringing tears to my eyes. Anyway, crazy morning. Now to finally get some work done....after I eat.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #142  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kukkie great job on the walk ... I love the release and relaxation I get when walking Sorry about your loss

repto great job on the .6 down, Sorry about your day

Thanks Aimee and LOL, that was my sweet treat and now you're telling me that is one of the causes of my roundish belly the books will work when you figure out which parts you want to do and that work together, at least I think so Glad the headache is subsiding and I have a horrible muffin top too ... hope most of it goes away

Star feel better and get some rest ... 4 months of clothes shopping? I think I missed something (but what else is new)

Thanks Diana I can't wait to get to where you are just to be healthy again
Diana Congrats on the .8 gone What reaction did you have to the broccoli? You know the only thing I have noticed on my journey is that I tend to gas up alot. At first I thought is was broccoli but I think it's almost everything. Some nights I get up so much DH thinks I'm sick. It's just so explosive I love the way you always figure out what going on ...

Kiyoshima good job on the 1.5lbs gone

Hi Rhonda ... I'm lacking energy today also. Finsihed up my grocery shopping and had planned to go to Zumba (didn't go). I'll hit the treadmill for sure and maybe an exercise video (maybe)

Angie 60lbs YOU GO GIRLL Get some rest, that is me most nights from too much water and gas . It is amazing how you finally fall asleep 2 or 3 hours before it's time to get up (shaking my head)

Vixsin great whoosh

Thanks Ona ... fight on fight on

Hi Bullet

Mandy glad the headache is gone and that's right TOM isn't our boss eventhough sometimes it feels like it Congrats on the .5 gone

Hi Coondocks good to see you! Sorry about the stress

As for me I got on the scale a few times saw 175.2 - 175.4. Ladies I am obviously getting rid of a ton of water weight. I so want to see 169-170 by 4/30-5/1

weigh in 175.4 down 3.2 from yesterday
Calories were 1359 with my after dinner extras

Last edited by love2b150; 04-20-2011 at 01:48 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #143  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Aimee About maintenance and no longer losing, how I understand it is that I should increase my calories by 100 or lower my exercise a little. The largest this time was about a 26/28. The previous time I'm kinda not sure because I had to buy from specialty stores. I think I was 34/36 at that time.

Starbrite Congrats on all the shopping!

Kiyoshima Congrats on the 1.5 pounds!

Rhonda Zumba sounds fun! Everyone seems to like it. Did you go today?

Angie Congrats on that pound and for the 60 total! Awesome! I hope you can get some sleep tonight. That's an awful feeling. I'm not sure what the deal is with the broccoli. I am going to try to remember not to make any other changes and see how long I can stay "reaction" free.

Vixsin Congrats on your 2.2 pound whoosh! You know, I am one big science experiment! It's crazy.

Ona Crazy fluctuations! You will it's butt tomorrow!

Bulletproof Hi

Mandy Congrats on your .5 and that your headache is gone!

Coondocks I hope things improve with the "stressful situation" soon.

Kukkie It sounds like you've had a rough morning. I hope your day gets better.

Rennie My allergic reaction varies. It was so bad at one time that I had full body, face swelling, and lip swelling. Now I mostly have lip swelling and my mouth and lips break out. It's not a stomach reaction for me. Things seem to be improving!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #144  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Rennie,great job girl you're on a roll

Coon,you're holding your weight very good under those conditions:Bravo: Good to see you stay strong!

Mandy,glad you're feeling better great job getting to 280

KuKKie,sorry about the senior exec no problem about the .5 you've been doing great! weighing earlier effected me too today.

Bullet

Diana,Thanks,i hope so I'm holding on to the fact that,as long as I'm eating right,the weight will come off eventually.I stay pretty much on plan but sometimes i get a little lacked and have to regroup.Seems like every time i get comfortable with my eating,i get a wake-up call can't never relax or something..sigh.. anyway..
When i was doing my hair today i thought of you going to the hairdresser(i only go to the hairdresser when i need a touch-up,every 6 wks..i wash and color myself) we're gonna be pretty for Sunday well, the whole weekend is a busy time for me.I've got to help carry a Cross on Friday( a reenactment of the stations that Christ walked) which should be very interesting since I've never done this reenactment before, something Friday night then Sunday. Don't know what color I'm gonna wear Sunday yet..might wear blue and white.

Last edited by OnaMi; 04-20-2011 at 03:34 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 275-280/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Wow! You're all so good at replying to everyone! (I totally stink at that sorry)

I just wanted to stop in and say I'm up a lil bit at 262.0 but it's my own dang fault that I keep being so out of control and chowing down on bad food at night. I just need to be stronger.

I hope everyone has an amazing day!
ilidawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #146  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Ona -- Thank you Sorry about the unexpected gain. Don't worry you've totally got this thing covered. You'll probably see a little whoosh tomorrow.

Aimee -- No nap, but I'm planning on a nice hot shower and then watching Survivor in bed.

Bulletproof -- Yum, well you have to take advantage of Grandma's treats when the opportunity arises! I miss my Grandma's applecrisp, yum!

Mandy -- I'm glad the headache has gone and took half a pound with it! Have you started your bracelet yet? Are you sharing your progress pictures?

Coondocks -- 165.8 is awesome! Try not to let S. determine how you will feel. Handle it like the civil adult you are and you'll feel good about how you conducted yourself when you look back later. I know how hard it can be to go through a breakup and all the heartache of what the kids go through.

Kukkie -- Sorry about your gain and the difficult situation at work.

Rennie -- Thank you! Amazing loss for you; what a whoosh!! is there a zoom smilie? Nope, well here's a woohoo for you!

Diana -- Thanks! I hope I'll sleep well tonight. I set a new exercise goal for myself -- to walk at least 40k in April, so I plan to walk a little after dinner, even if it's just 1km and I'm hoping the exercise will wear me out a bit more so that I will get to sleep earlier. It's likely I'll still be up through the night...DS is a bed wetter and we've ordered a new alarm to help condition him to wake when he has to pee, and that means mom has to get up as well. I don't mind so much considering how great he felt after his successes last night (wet twice, but woke up twice too!)

Ilidawn -- What about just allotting more of your calories for the evening if that's when you find you have the most difficulty?
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #147  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

i have not started my bracelet yet. the actual bracelet is going to be my reward for getting 20lbs off. THIS was my choice and the price has gone down, yay! and i've been looking at the charms on www.evesaddiction.com because i LOVE their sterling silver jewelry (i prefer silver).

as far as progress pics, i will start posting them once i start seeing progress in them. the first one still makes me cry to look at. and i took that one at 292. i doubt i'll see much of a change from 292 to 280, but we'll see. the big test will be to see if my fiance notices any difference. last time he saw me i was 20lbs heavier.

Last edited by konfyoozed; 04-20-2011 at 05:33 PM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

Height: 5'4

march 30 316

1: out of town
2: out of town
3: 318.8 up 2.8 pounds
4: 318.2 -.6 total +2.2
5: 317.6 -.6 total +1.6
6: 316.6 -1 total +.6
7: 317.4 +.8 total +1.4
8: 317 -.4 total +1
9: 319.2 +2.2 total 3.2
10: 318.2 -1 total +2.2
11: 315.8 -2.4 total -.2
12: 313.6 -2.2 total -2.4
13: 316..4 +2.8 total +.4
14: 315 -1.4 total -1
15: 314 -1 total -2
16: 313.6 -.4 total -2.4
17: 313.2 -.4 total -2.8
18: 312.2 -1 total -3.8
19: 311.6 -.6 total -4.4
20: 310.4 -1.2 total -5.6
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #149  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Mandy -- I love silver too. I have a Pandora bracelet and I'm going to add to it each time I lose 10lbs now...which means I'm due for one this weekend! Don't be too disappointed if your fiance doesn't notice yet, I found people didn't notice my losses at all until 30-40lbs...it was frustrating, but then it's also like your own little secret
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #150  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Wow today has been a hectic day for me. Car to the shop, gym, guy over to do estimates on repairs to the house, work on dog proofing the fence, house cleaning. The only times I have had time to come here we have had no power and so I wasn't able to, lol. I'm also exhausted from lack of sleep last night, thank you tornadoes. We didn't get anything more than some downed tree branches, and only small ones at that, but the darn sirens and my DH's panic kept me awake most of the night. I am down .6 to 176.8, that was surprising with the lack of sleep, but I won't complain.

Ona - Barring rare occurrences, the only things I do in the evenings are zumba or krav maga. Those are not normal workouts to me, they are fun activities which happen to be awesome workouts.

Angie - You would think that you'd at least wear the same size if it's the same brand. It doesn't work of course, but you would think. I have pants that the only difference is the color and the black ones fit me differently from the camo and the pinstripe ones - same brand, same size, same style. on the 60 milestone!

Diana - Congrats on the one pants leg! That is awesome. Hopefully you have it figured out with the broccoli.

Vixsin - Wow what a whoosh!

Mandy - I bet he will see the difference.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote