Comfortably wore pants that didn't fit two weeks ago!

• A couple of weeks ago, I went thrifting for clothes for my kids. I needed some things, too, but I was in a hurry and didn't want to try anything on. However, I grabbed a few pairs of pants. One was a pair of yoga style work out pants that I couldn't find a tag to. I eyeballed it and thought they might fit, but also might be a little snug. I also grabbed two pairs of jeans that I knew were too small, but were so cheap and cute that I couldn't pass them up. I got home and tried them all on. The yoga pants pulled up, but were uncomfortably tight through the gut/hips/butt region, and looked pretty ridiculous. Neither of the pairs of jeans fit at all - one could zip and button, but I would have passed out if I tried to sit down in them .

Anyhow, I've only lost about 2 lbs since then, but they were sitting in my closet and I decided to try them on before my workout this morning. The pants that wouldn't even button? They button! They aren't pretty, but I can get into them. The second pair of jeans fit well enough to be moved from the box of "this will fit someday soon" to my pants drawer - I'll be wearing them tomorrow! And the yoga pants? Fit like a dream. Maybe even a little loose! And I found a size tag in them - SMALL!!! Now, I know they are a very big small, but still! I wore something with a SMALL tag in it! And it's a good thing, because my old yoga pants start slipping down if I do anything as strenuous as sweep the kitchen floor .

It's amazing what 2 lbs can do when you're getting down close to goal. When I first started this, I had to lose a good 40 lbs or so before I could go down a size.
  • I love going down a size!! Way to go!!!
  • for you!
  • Awesome! I am just now starting to see the effect of my weightless on my clothes and it is very exciting indeed! And motivating too.
  • That is awesome!

I am inspired by how much weight you have lost. You must feel terrific. Good for you!
  • WTG!!! I can't wait to go down a freaking size...so inspirational!
  • That is awesome, I cannot WAIT to see that happen with me. And small?! What a fabulous NSV!
  • GREAT JOB! A sm. WoW!
  • That' so freaking cool! You are a superhero!
  • Wow! That is amazing. Great job on your weight loss!
  • That's a great feeling!