Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 07:47 AM   #1  
*~*~*

Default L@@king for a weight Loss Buddy 100+ to lose

I'm looking for an e-mail diet buddy. I'm 27 yrs. 5'6 and have a little over 100 pounds to lose I'm not on any diet plan. I just stay away from fast food, try to eat healthy, eat smaller portions then I use to, drink water and exercise I'd like to be a diet buddy with a 26-29 yrs. women who also has 100 or a little more pounds to lose. I want to team up with someone who is actually eating not using pills, drinks, gums ect to lose weight I'v tryed it all only to gain the weight back when I started eating again. Now is the time to start taking my diet more seriously with summer just around the corner. I want to stick to my diet and I need all the support I can get. If you are interested in becoming e-mail diet pals e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 12-30-2002, 09:51 AM   #2  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey Alexia -

I'm a little out of your age range at 35, but I would encourage you to also keep posting here. With all these wonderful women (and the occassional man), this is a huge support base! Also, no one on this board is into fad diets, either. We all seem to have plans similar to yours.

Come back and see us!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

hey, i replied on the 20 somethings board, but i hang out here more. this is my favorite board -- lots of support and wonderful people! =)
Closed Thread