Venting: I hate my scale this week!

• Arrrgh! I freaking hate my scale this week and I hate even more that I let it effect my head... Last Monday and Tuesday, I was down to 221lb. I ate super right all week, even less than normal because I wasn't feeling hungry. I probably averaged 1300 cal. By Friday, I was back up to 225!?!? I ate at a Mexican place Friday night... This morning, Saturday, I weighed in a 223.5 and by this afternoon (after eating the leftover Mexican food and a deli sandwich with a small bag of chips, sort of an eff-it-all-then move) I'm down to 222! Why oh why am I all over the place this week?? It's not normal for me at all! It totally gets to me. Grrr... Okay, venting over now, back to your regularly scheduled post-perusing. There's no place else I can say all that with out sounding COMPLETELY crazy. At least here, I only sound a little crazy!
  • You don't sound crazy at all. This has been my story since I started losing. I just focus on the longer trend and each week get excited that my lows are lower and the highs arent as high as the week before. Stay strong!
  • I can relate. The scale and be battle it out. It seems when I eat bad, I lose the weight. When I'm super strict about what I eat, I gain. Love-hate relationship with that bathroom scale of mine. I like keeping up with the scale though because it motivates me too.
  • I think mine lied to me this morning as well. I refuse to believe it's true