Avoid night time snacking!

• Hey guys, this will be silly but I am throwing it out there since there isn't much going on here lately (must be due to the holidays and all). I have started using white strips to whiten my teeth. You use them for 30 minutes twice a day or you can do two 30 minute sessions back to back. I usually forget in the morning so I do the two sessions at night back to back. There is one hour that I am not snacking each night!! Hey in two weeks my teeth will be WHITE and I may lose a few more pounds!
    Any other ideas for avoiding the night time snacking??

laura
  • What a good idea! I suppose once you finish using your strips, you could brush your teeth after your last meal of the day, then when you feel the urge to snack brush your teeth again!

Pen
    265/214.5/150ish
  • Thanks Pen! That's another good idea. I have heard of brushing teeth as a way to avoid eating. It can be a signal to your brain that you are done eating for the day. I dont want to brush, then eat, then brush again!! Just lazy I guess!!
    laura
  • Not only that, but if you use a really minty toothpaste, eating something with that taste still in your mouth is really yucky!