Old 03-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #16  

I also think it's rude when people ask "how much do you weigh now?" I would never ask someone that.
nuumite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #17  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

sorry am i supposed to feel sorry for you for having giant boobs on a small frame??? what am i missing here???
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #18  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

What planet is he from? Freak. I hope you put him in his place.

And there is nothing wrong with your previous shape, current in transition shape, or final goal/age shape. You are YOU shape!

What a nutjob!

A.

Last edited by astrophe; 03-04-2011 at 10:15 PM.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:35 PM   #19  
Choose your hard...

S/C/G: 250/194/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazey34 View Post
sorry am i supposed to feel sorry for you for having giant boobs on a small frame??? what am i missing here???
He made it sound gross, like there was something wrong with me. Like I am a disproportionate freak. I haven't had gastric bypass surgery. He was basically saying that only fat girls have boobs that big. I just found the comment rude. I just needed to rant. We weren't even talking about anything health related, he just asked if I had gastric bypass because my body was disproportionate. And, he went on further to explain why.

Last edited by Asherdoodles87; 03-04-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Asherdoodles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 195/172.8/145

Height: 5'2

I apologize for asking before then...some posts I see say something then comes to find out the poster kinda started the conversation spiriling(sp) down hill.
first of all insulting what you are visualizing as his
"manhood" isn't really the way to handle the situation. Just makes you like him. I would've probably told him considering I didn't ask for ur opinion I dob't care what you think about my body! Then just be done with. Don't even deserve too much of ur thoughts.
DisgruntledOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #21  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Wow. Honestly, the guy would have had a split lip and/or a black eye if he said that to me, seriously.

I just hope you don't listen to him because that's total bullcrap, opinions like his does/should not matter to you. You're beautiful at whatever size!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:37 AM   #22  
Happy Vegan

S/C/G: 318.5/Ticker/155

Height: 5.8"

Ignore him, clearly just a tosser!

Boobs come in all shapes and sizes just like the owner. Id expect he was just very badly trying to get an eye full

At any rate he clearly has all the social skills of a peanut and no likely no real friends either.
SuomiSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #23  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

If I knew him at all and was already aware that he was a little socially backward, I would've laughed and said, "You know, you're probably the first guy I've ever encountered who thought big boobs and big hips with an itty-bitty waist looked weird."

One phrase I learned here that I absolutely love when dealing with people who've said something rude: "Oh dear, do you realize you said that out loud?" I've had only a couple of occasions to use it since I read it, but boy, do I love it--gets the point across without stooping low enough to throw my back out.

People ask some weird crap. Try not to let it influence how you see yourself in the mirror. The LAST thing you should think is, "Oh noes, there is a man out there who thinks a little waist and big ta-tas is funny-lookin'!" Big deal, his loss, move forward.
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #24  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

that's such a bizarre thing to say to a woman. I agree he must have missed Social Skills 101. His date calendar must be filled with: must watch NCIS marathon -- again.

OT: Trazey, that bef and after pic in your signature is AMAZING, congrats!!
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #25  

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherdoodles87 View Post
He made it sound gross, like there was something wrong with me. Like I am a disproportionate freak. I haven't had gastric bypass surgery. He was basically saying that only fat girls have boobs that big. I just found the comment rude. I just needed to rant. We weren't even talking about anything health related, he just asked if I had gastric bypass because my body was disproportionate. And, he went on further to explain why.
what does gastric bypass have to do with big boobs? I agree with everyone else, he's just socially inept. Don't let it get to you
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #26  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

People are weird.

eff 'em.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #27  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwoman64 View Post

OT: Trazey, that bef and after pic in your signature is AMAZING, congrats!!
thanks so much!! although i kinda cheated and my before really BIG and UP CLOSE and now one farther away and tiny hehehehh oh well every little bit helps!!!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #28  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

LOL. Who was this guy? Was he trying to flirt? Trying to say he appreciates your big boobs? Wow. Idiot.

When I announced that I was pregnant, a guy who LOVES to flirt with me said, "Well, how long you think you'll be able to fit in THOSE jeans." I was stunned. How dumb are you? I collected myself and tapped his belly and said, "How long are you going to be able to fit into yours?" He blushed and stammered and realized he was an idiot.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Well, he is ignorant and may have gastric bypass confused woth liposuction.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #30  
Sherry

S/C/G: 205/187.2/150

Height: 5'2" (really 5'1 1/4" ( but I refuse to accept that - I don't care what the doctor says!)

Good Grief! What an IDIOT!! He's not even worth a response. I feel badly for you cause statements like that hurt besides being just plain rude. I do like the "do you realize you said that out loud" response. And you can walk away. I'm going to keep that one in mind. Everyone, do enjoy your weekend. TTYL.
Laffalot is offline   Reply With Quote