Eating like Charlie Sheen

• I've realized that some days I eat like Charlie Sheen parties. I just have no control and no one to tell me what to do. I'm laughing as I type this because I just saw the teaser of the interview he did and he's like a raving lunatic. Sad, but true. I think he has real mental health issues. On the other hand, I will not deny that some, maybe most days, I choose to make poor choices. Charlie and I may not be so different; we just have different drugs of choice. Not sure what his are but my main one is chocolate. I am declaring that I will stop eating like a spoiled brat. I am not entitled to it just because I want it.
  • I was going to say... The tweaker diet works for weight control, and not a lot else! Then I realized you were making an analogy, not actually looking to eat like Sheen
  • The title made me laugh, but I knew exactly what you meant - because I can totally relate! Unfortunately I don't have any advice, because I am still struggling with a chocolate addiction
  • OK that's SO WEIRD!! I said the exact same thing after watching a clip on GMA! That's exactly the way I used to be - almost GLEEFUL in my gluttony!! that I was so fabulous, I should be able to eat what I want whenever I want in any quantity that I wanted!!! absolutely! And while I knew I was fat, I thought I "carried it well" hahahah 5'8 and 323, I'm pretty sure people notice hahahahah

That's exactly what I had to do -- beat the spoiled brat inside me into submission, deal with her and put her on a permanent time out!! I even SHOPPED like I would for a toddler - oh, that's cute and it's a 4X, I'll buy it without trying it becaue that's the size i am! ridiculous!

Here's hoping Charlie can subdue the child demon inside him geeeesh he's scary! Ranting that a negative drug test proves anything more than he hasn't had something in 72 hours... I think the rapid frenetic speech patterns, denial, aggression, and grandiose ideas might say there's still some work to be done there!