I have not quit again...

• I have not quit and disappeared again, I promise. It is just been a week since I have been able to sit down and log in. We had a loss in the family, and that meant lots of time planning things and comforting loved ones. So, I haven't been able to make the greatest food choices. We have never had a loss like this before so it was definitely not easy to deal with. I am back up a couple of pounds. I weighed in at 207 this morning, but it is also time of the month. I dunno, I am just going to get it off. Hitting the gym today!
  • Sorry for your loss, never an easy thing to deal with.
  • sorry for your loss
    hope you and your family are doing well.
  • Quote: I have not quit and disappeared again, I promise. It is just been a week since I have been able to sit down and log in. We had a loss in the family, and that meant lots of time planning things and comforting loved ones. So, I haven't been able to make the greatest food choices. We have never had a loss like this before so it was definitely not easy to deal with. I am back up a couple of pounds. I weighed in at 207 this morning, but it is also time of the month. I dunno, I am just going to get it off. Hitting the gym today!
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'm going through a similar situation. Comfort and peace to you and your family during this time.
  • So sorry for your loss
    Don't worry you'll be back down in no time!
  • Sorry for your loss (but great job for getting back onto plan even in times of stress)