NSV: I'm sure this sounds silly

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • But my jeans no longer unzip themselves when I sit down and I can put them on right out of the dryer.

I am pretty excited

(I am down 14 pounds since Jan 2011)
  • That's AWESOME!! WTG!!!
  • That doesn't sound silly at all!! I'm sure we've all BTDT with jeans that unzip themselves!! And putting them out of the dryer, that's always a major win for me, too.
  • Oh, that is not silly at all!! I remember when mine would unzip when I sat down and I was in denial and thought, "wow, these jeans are soooo poorly made."

It's an accomplishment, and good for you!!
  • The first time it happened I assumed that they were broken. They I didn't wear them because I hated doing discrete zipper checks. Now I'm feeling pretty cheerful wearing them

Thanks all!
  • Way to go!
  • That's not at all silly. That is awesome!
  • Not silly at all! It must feel fabulous. Feel the success when you can sit without your jeans pinching!
    Congrats!!
  • Great nsv!
  • Woohoo way to go!!!
  • BIG ATTA GIRL!!!
  • As someone who just had to undo the button on my jeans, I congratulate you! Good job!
  • As someone who has popped the metal rivetted button out of the fabric of size 26 jeans, I congratulate you!! Good job!
  • DixC Chix, can I say I love your discipline quote from your signature. I have a blog where I post quotes that speak to me, and that one was just added
  • congrats!