Recommitting: I can do this

• I am publicly recommitting myself to a healthy lifestyle.

My period was 3 weeks late this past month, I don't know if this is because I was falling off the wagon with food or what, but it scared me. The period thing also scared me, because my fiance and I want children, and I know it will be easier the smaller I am.
    I have started a new food journal this morning, and I intend to stick with it. It helped me a great deal when I did it before. I have also updated my ticker and info. I have set a goal for myself to lose 20 pounds in 2 months. At my weight this should be doable. I am not only eating a healthy range of calories, but making wiser choices when it comes to food (which is hard with all the junk my parents keep in the house).
  • Awesome! Good for you for recommitting. My husband and I want children, too, and I've made it my mission to not try to conceive until I've hit a certain "healthy" weight. Good luck to you!
  • Good for you! I was following your other thread. DH and I want more children but I really don't want to have my third child while over 300 lbs. I had to be pushing my luck with the first two, right? Good luck to you and I look forward to reading about your continued success.
  • Good luck! You have already lost 40 lbs which is AMAZING so you can definitely do the rest- I think 10 lbs a month is definitely doable!
  • Thanks Ladies! I couldn't do this without the support I get here.
  • That is a very good and healthy plan you have. Congratulations I wish you much success!!
  • Awesome for you! i'm going to recommit with you! seems like i have to recommit every day the past 2 weeks.. but darn it.. we'll get there.