3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Ribcage (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/225629-ribcage.html)

eclipse 02-14-2011 11:40 AM

Ribcage

I have one! Who knew?:D:p

Eliana 02-14-2011 11:42 AM

LOL! Yes you do! Lovely, isn't it? I've been admiring mine in the mirror lately, how about you? I love to lift my arms over my head and watch those ribs pop!

Apparently mine is larger than average. It keeps me in larger sized dresses. Ah well.

DixC Chix 02-14-2011 11:50 AM

Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, collar bones, jaw line and cheek bones!!! :D

sept15lija 02-14-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DixC Chix (Post 3711040)
Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, collar bones, jaw line and cheek bones!!! :D

lol - it is amazing how much is underneath all those extra pounds!! Who knew??

beerab 02-14-2011 11:54 AM

You have one too!? AMAZING! :D

Emme 02-14-2011 12:19 PM

Yippee!! It's fun discovering things you didn't know you had, isn't it? This weekend I discovered that my arms could feel my hipbones even while sitting up ~ don't think I've ever felt that before. Good for you! :D

Caring4myself 02-14-2011 03:27 PM

I can't wait to see my belly shrink. It's the fattest part of my body. Congratulations on your success!

Slim CB 02-14-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DixC Chix (Post 3711040)
Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, !!! :D

Saw mine this morning and I was like WTH??!!!!

goal4agirl 02-14-2011 11:56 PM

Isn't it wonderful!? One day I told my husband look at my collar bones. He said, what about them?? I said I can see them now. I haven't seen them in over 15 years. They have been buried. I guess unless you are the one who has been living overweight for a long time- it's hard to understand how really huge this is!
Congratulations eclipse you have worked hard and are seeing true results!!

mdchick88 02-15-2011 12:16 AM

goal4agirl - omg, all I want out of this weight loss is to have prominent collarbones!! (ok, that's not ALL I want, but it's pretty high on the list) I've always had a strange fascination with collarbones - I think it looks sooo pretty when a woman has collarbones that stick out a little.

DixC Chix 02-15-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

I think it looks sooo pretty when a woman has collarbones that stick out a little.
I remember reading a research summary that men find collarbones sexy, too. They were shown several photos of a variety of women where different areas were exposed. Hands down every photo with the collarbones showing scored a higher rating of sexiness. They measured other qualities but this one stuck with me. So start buying the boatneck and sweetheart tops!

Eliana 02-15-2011 10:30 AM

Would you guys believe I got made fun of in high school for my prominent collar bones. There was one girl in particular who made fun of my collar bone...and my rabbit feet. I was already proud of my skinny feet, so I was able to brush her off, but she gave me a life long complex over my collar bone. I can't believe everyone looks so forward to them. I'm so glad because my ever-prominent collar bone is certainly back. Lovely to hear men find that sexy!

sept15lija 02-15-2011 11:12 AM

That is good to hear about the collarbones...I must admit I do like mine! I've been feeling sorry for DD because sometimes when I hold her, she bangs her head into my now sticking out collar bones!! She's like, WTH was that?? Mommy used to be a lot squishier!! haha

DixC Chix 02-15-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

There was one girl in particular who made fun of my collar bone
I'll bet the guys never made fun of them! :)