Hubby and Blood Pressure...(little OT sorry!)

• I cannot get my DH to listen to me about his blood pressure. His second number today was 106!!!!! Which means he's in stage 2 hypertension. He is only 30 years old. He doesn't listen to me about it being a silent killer. He won't listen to me about changing his diet, and drinking more WATER instead of soda. I will admit, I have not been the best example lately, but even when I was eating really well, he would still eat his salty, fatty, processed crap. He has an appointment tomorrow with a Dr to get on blood pressure meds. But I know its genetic. His mom had such high blood pressure that even the meds weren't helping. She has had to start adding alternative remedies like reducing stress to her life.
    I am so worried about him. He has put on quite a bit of weight, in a pretty short amount of time. I know that he has to want to change, but I am so worried about this...his number just gets higher and higher every time we check it...his top number was just BARELY under stage 2...this scares me to death....