Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 04:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Default Found this interesting website

I was in one of my websites when I saw someone that replied that there was a better website out there than where I was. So I checked it out. It's free and easy to use. It's www.calorieking.com It has a meal plan program that will plan your week out for you. I am trying it at 2000 calories right now and boy am I hungry. But I know my body has to adjust. It also allows for eating out. You can change it as much as you want and it will suggest meals that stay with in 100 calories of your choosen limit. I am hoping this helps curb my appitite. Well if you are interested check it out.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i went there and did mine - i think i will use it as a guide, but not really follow it. the thing is, i have SUPER slow metabolism. i can eat 400 calories for a whole day and not be faint or anything. and i don't lose if i got over 1500. argh. sucks that i love food.
Old 12-07-2002, 11:37 PM   #3  
Catwoman

I discovered that site a couple of months ago and love the weekly weigh ins, it gives a great graph and tips after you weigh.
Much better site then some other ones and it's free! Can't beat that
Closed Thread