February: One reason you will stay on your plan today

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • There are always many reasons to stay on your plan. What is one of those reasons today?
  • I want to wear size 14 pants!
  • One of my reasons is to get healthy so my husband and I can start a family later this year. I have heard that getting pregnant and the pregnancy itself can be easier if someone is at a healthy weight, so I want to stay OP for my future family.
  • Because I'm so worth it
  • So maybe I'll see a TOM whoosh.
  • I will stay on plan today because I made a month-long committment today. I am not going to weigh in or measure until February 28th, and I want to see how successful I can be without the scale to keep me accountable. So I will stay on plan today, and every day this month!
  • Need to get out of the 220s
  • I will stay on plan because......I reached my goal in January now I have a goal to reach by Spring sooo I have to reach my goal this month ! Look out Febuary here I am ready to burn some so the fat off of me for good !!!
  • One reason I will stay on plan today is because I'm totally addicted to the high you feel when you step on that scale and another pound you don't need is gone!!
  • Quote: One of my reasons is to get healthy so my husband and I can start a family later this year. I have heard that getting pregnant and the pregnancy itself can be easier if someone is at a healthy weight, so I want to stay OP for my future family.
    I'd agree with that. I was at a good weight when I got pregnant with my first son and had a wonderful pregnancy. Not one complication. But, I was overweight from the first pregnancy when I got pregnant with my second son. I had that horrible high blood pressure and had to take lots of meds. Had to be on bed rest and lost my job cause I was gone so long. Luckily, both sons were born healthy! But, having a healthy weight will definitely help!
  • I had a cheat meal yesterday (sushi). I feel kinda bad but I'm going to own it and get back on the wagon today because I want to see 199 *SO* bad I can taste it.
  • I am going to stay on track today because I am ready to start dating again, and i know i can't love somebody else until I love myself!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to see a loss at WW next Tuesday.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to get out of these darn 160's!
  • Because I want to be healthy!