Old 02-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #151  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

I might not be able to update EVERYDAY but I'll join.

GW=142.0

1:145.8
2:Missed Weigh In
3:145.0
4:Missed Weigh In
5:145.4
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:

Last edited by JennieLovesKisses; 02-05-2011 at 08:16 PM.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #152  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Evenin' kids!

Had a great workout tonight. Walked/jogged for 4 miles tonite for about 55 mins. I was pumped. It felt really good to run. I was doing intervals again and added just a smidge of an incline while I was running today. OMG!!!!! Just putting it to a 1% incline, I could feel the different muscles working in my legs. It felt AWESOME!!!!!! I burned roughly 600ish calories tonight! I am psyched.

My supper had more sodium than I would have liked but I was at my parents house and was working with what they had. The soup I ended up having was some chicken, bean, vegetable yumminess that mom added some extra chicken to. OMG!!! I wasn't entirely sure of the calories so I over-estimated just to be on the safer side. Needless to say, I am STILL drinking water at 10 o'clock at night. LOL I'm going to be up 20 times tonight! LOL

---------------

Court: You make me smile.

Coon: Thanks for helping me remember the very difficult to find silver lining in shoveling.

Jennie: Glad to see you back. Love the new pics. They always inspire and motivate me! Nice work, girl!

Angie: Loving your wavelength tonight! It's ALL about the long haul!!!! I'm right there with ya!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #153  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Bonjour mes petits poussins !!
Been having a roller coaster of a time lately with my scale and my emotions- I'm sure there is a correlation between the two things. The job I spent the last weekend applying for, is no longer going to happen. I'm gutted. We spent so long discussing whether we would move bak to the UK, asked the kids, looked at houses etc. Just a blow to not even have a chance.
I feel better today, I slept and despite having an extremely late night, feel more positive. I'm generally a very positive person, but there has been so much thrown at me lately I feel dizzy
Thanks Angie for reminding us all that the ups and downs of daily weighing are NORMAL ! and that we shouldn't get twisted or upset about it. I have found lately my weight is bouncing like Tigger, but I have not changed anything about the way I eat. I'm sure therefore that it is to do with my emotional state.
Anyhow, waffling enough here - down 1.6 to 183.4- boy will I be glad to see the back of the 180's - I really did not like them !!!
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #154  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Great epiphany Angie,Yeah,we're learning a new way of eating for life and for me, it seems like and never ending process.But we are so much better off (knowledgeable) than we were and you are figuring things out and doing a great job at it

Vixsin,great workout! your DM soup sounded good great job on staying aware of what you're eating and staying in control.

Starbrite,sorry bout the job there's something better in store for you! Great job on the 1.6!

I'm out..be back after my jog/walk

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-05-2011 at 06:24 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #155  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning

I am up too early for a Saturday morning! DH has been sick all night. Our dog (Magnum) decided it would be fun to get up and play at 6:30. So now I am drinking my first cup of coffee and I have some clothes going to clean up from DH being sick. TTOM did start. I had a great weigh in this morning, although I haven't had enough sleep. My weight will probably bounce back up sometime during TTOM. I will be mentally prepared for that.

Calories for yesterday: 1455 +

Weigh In: 159.2

Down: 1.2 pounds!

Ona Good Morning! I hope you had a nice run.

Starbrite Hi Congrats on the 1.6 pounds!

Vixsin Great job on the walk/run! Love that cardio!

Jennie You are doing awesome! You have accomplished so much!

Angie It is about the long haul. Consistency over time and never giving up!

Kristi I was super busy at work this week and couldn't do personals. Congratulations on the 100 pounds!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #156  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Morning all! Started my day POP (perfectly on plan) and I'm going to fight tooth and nail to keep it that way. I will have a challenge tonight as I'm going out for dinner with a friend and then to a movie. The movie should not be too bad, since we will have had dinner before that I can easily forgo the popcorn and just have a drink. Dinner is at an Italian restaurant...one that kind of fits both our needs -- they offer gluten free pasta and crusts for pizza for me, and plenty of organic ingredients for her, and is still within my budget. My friend and her DH are real restauranteurs and think nothing of spending a couple of hundred dollars on a dinner out, which is not in my everyday budget.

Hi Jennie!

Vixsin -- Great job on your exercise...the soup sounds yummy!

Starbrite -- I'm sorry the job opportunity fell through. I hope you life settles down a bit and you'll have less stress to deal with. Congrats on your loss today, 1.6 is great!

Ona -- Thanks Sometimes I feel like I'm just stating the obvious, but I really do have to remind myself from time to time to 'let in some fresh air' to my thinking because I get too invested in seeing the scale go down every single day. Enjoy your walk

Diana -- Lol, this week sounds like you are living Murphy's Law. TTOM , closing the books, dog woke you up early and now you get to clean up vomit. Our lives are so glamorous...lol..have 2 coffee's please! Congrats on being down 1.2 despite all of that!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Diana -- Lol, this week sounds like you are living Murphy's Law. TTOM , closing the books, dog woke you up early and now you get to clean up vomit. Our lives are so glamorous...lol..have 2 coffee's please! Congrats on being down 1.2 despite all of that!
Angie I didn't think about it like that. Now that you mentioned it, GOOD GRIEF! It could always be much worse!

You are a fighter. You can stay POP!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #158  
One Day At A Time

I know what you mean Angie,i have to keep saying affirmative,inspiring things to myself too...like today I'm up .8 to 208.4. I know i went over my calories a little yesterday..got slack(could use a good BM too)but I'll have a good day today and as long as I'm focus and keep at it... I know I'll get there.Hope you have a good evening out. thank you,the Run was nice..nothing like the morning air

Diana,almost at your finally goal how does it feel? I was talking to my mentor the other day about how do i stop losing weight when I'm at the point where i don't want to lose any more cause sometimes i feel like i won't be able to stop losing or trying to lose.

when i get to goal i feel like I'm gonna freak out if i gain an oz and will be right back in that mental mode of trying to lose weight again he said:

FWIW, you'll just eventually hit a plateau and you'll either decide to change things up again to continue to push lower or you'll come to a point where the weight is within where you are OK with and you are happy with your level of activity and food intake. It's more a mental shift IMO as you come to terms with the scale no longer being your primary motivator and positive feedback mechanism and you find something else to take it's place

Great job on the 1.2! hope your DH is feeling a little better now.Thank you,my run/walk was nice.I be prepared when i got out... it started misting a little,other people was running for cover but i whip out my umbrella and kept on going

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-05-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #159  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Kids!!!

My scale rewarded me for my efforts this morning with a WHOOOOSH!!!! I am down 1.8 to 214.0 on the money!

I am still sore from my workout last night. Had a blueberry cake donut this morning because the DS and I were on the fly. But we ended up coming into my job for a bit so I can get a few things done and LUCKILY I had a package of oatmeal here so all is NOT lost!!! I just looked it up and the donut had 290 and my oatmeal has 160. That's not too terrible for breakfast. I'll keep it lean and mean for the rest of the day.

More snow today. Hopefully not TOO much. I feel yet another upper body workout coming today. LOL
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #160  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Eclipse- Nice work!

Paradise - any loss is better than nothing keep going u can do it!

Julz- you are working it!

Angie- Hang in there we can get to the two teens together!

Coon- you deserve it you are down 77 freaking lbs thats awesome!!!

Ona- Im sure that you will be fine once you get to a point where you want to stop.

Diana- you are sooooo close to goal? How will you celebrate?

Vixsin- nice work on the run!! Jogging/running always lifts my spirits

Star- you are still doing a great job if you ask me

Last edited by Matilda08; 02-05-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Missed my weigh in yesterday, today I'm down 0.3 from the previous day to 194.0. No time for personals right now, I'll try to come back later. Hubby and I are going to order some new furniture for our new house! Fun stuff!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #162  
One Day At A Time

Matilda,i was thinking bout you in my sleep I said Lord please give her the strength to make it through the weekend,she's done such a good job this week!

Vixsin,great job on the 1.8!

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-05-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #163  
Trying to live below 200

Ona Great thinking and planning ahead about the rain. I've been hormonal about my weight this morning. I have changed my ticker goal weight a couple of times. I will probably change it again before the day is up. I think when I get to goal, I will up my calories about 100 and see what happens. I've been shooting for 45 min - 1 hour of cardio a day. Maybe I will keep it at 45 minutes and again see what happens. I will continue to count calories and workout, though. I know that works to lose weight. Some magic combination should work to maintain, right?

Vixsin Congrats on the 1.8 pounds!

Matilda About celebrating, I don't really do that. I am totally weird. I do plan on buying some more jeans. The ones I have are looking baggy in the butt! I actually have a butt, but it doesn't look like it right now.

Kukkie Congrats on the .3. Exciting times for you with the house! Congrats again on that.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #164  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

My stupid pound not only did not go away, it brought a friend over to play and my scale decided I am 190 today. I’m still not upset though. I was doing weights again yesterday. I am so sore today it is unbelievable, I love it though. I know that is why the scale is up. I know that they are not fat pounds because I have had a deficit of at least 1,000 calories every day this week and usually more than 1,000. My body just has to get used to this weight lifting business. No weights the next couple days, it’ll probably go down just in time to jump back up on Tuesday after a lovely Monday afternoon with the trainer in the weight room.

Coondocks - Ya gotta love the sexy days! I hope you have more and more of them.

Angie - Yes, the long haul. I keep having to remind myself of that the last few days too. The long haul is definitely what counts. We will get there. And I am going to do my best to enjoy the ride. You are stronger than the foods you do not intend to eat and you can have a POP day!

Starbrite - I’m sorry about the job. Congrats on the scale though.

Diana - What a day! I agree, 2 cups of coffee are in order. I hope DH feels better soon and that TOM is not more of a jerk than he has to be.

Vixsin - Congrats on the whoosh.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #165  
Trying to live below 200

FitGirlyGirl Hi! If you are sore, your muscles are probably holding onto water for repair.