Old 12-21-2015, 08:40 PM   #526  

S/C/G: 217.8/211.4/140

Height: 5'2"

First name: Stacey

Geographical location: Kansas

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: Dogs: Red Wolf - 8 or 9 - Malamute/Husky; Apollo - 8 - Shepard mix. Cats: Ginger - 7 - LHD Persian mix; Thor - 9 months - gray SHD tabby

Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy being crafty - painting, music, making things in general. I'm a nerd and enjoy my xbox and the Assassin's Creed series.

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde...ish

Starting Date of Weight loss Journey this time: 12/1/2015

Starting Weight: 217.8

Present Weight: 211.4

Goal Weight: 140?

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: I'm not sure. Is it bad to say my husband, because he's an enabler? That and my horrible willpower.

Following any specific plan: Weight Watchers

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: In the past I was very successful on WW - I started at 240 and ended around 185. I fell off the wagon during a stressful time (wedding, vaca, and life adjusting to marriage) and gained. This time around, I already KNOW I can do it again. I KNOW what it takes and I'm more than willing to put in the time again.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Hi =) I've lurked on this site a lot before and this is I THINK the first time posting. The goal pictures are truly amazing and I can't wait to be up there as well!!
JolliLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:09 PM   #527  

S/C/G: 200/200/175

First name: Shannon

Geographical location: Central NC

Marital Status: Married for almost 15 yrs

Children/Ages: Girl, 13, boy 10, boy 3

Pets:1 dog, 3 cats and a fish

Hobbies/Interests:Baking/ cake decorating/ Culinary arts! and my family. Reading and sometimes writing

Height:5'2 3/4 "

Eye/Hair Color:Blue/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: which time lol this time Dec 27th

Starting Weight:199

Present Weight:199

Goal Weight:150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Junk food, soda and sweets

Following any specific plan: 21 Day fix

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm beyond disappointed in myself for letting myself go for so long. I am done making excuses.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Hoping I can find some new friends to support me in this latest journey
Mom2threeACG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 05:03 PM   #528  

S/C/G: 257.6/200.4/168

Height: 5ft 9in

First name: Lauren

Geographical location: London, UK

Marital Status: Co-habiting

Children/Ages: None

Pets: none

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, listening to podcasts, walking, cooking, knitting

Height:5ft 9

Eye/Hair Color:Blue

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Tues 29 December 2015

Starting Weight: 261.6lbs

Present Weight: 261.6lbs

Goal Weight: 160

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Emotional eating, boredom

Following any specific plan: At the moment just eating less and moving more!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm NOT doing this again. I am blogging and talking about it in an effort to understand why I have ended up here and what I can do to succeed.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Looking forward to being part of this community.
proserpina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:12 PM   #529  

S/C/G: 273/173/150

Smile Bio

First name: Jolene

Geographical location: Oregon

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 5 children from 22 to 36 years old

Pets: Dog "Ace" cat "Target"

Hobbies/Interests: Pinterest, Facebook, online shopping, Spending time with husband, Kids/grandkids hanging out with my friends.

Height:5'4"

Eye/Hair Color: blue

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 2015

Starting Weight:273

Present Weight:169

Goal Weight:145-150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: compulsive eating

Following any specific plan: low carb/sugar, high protein

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I had a sleeve gastrectomy last May.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I have been struggling with my weight since I was 12 years old. I have been on every diet you can name. I struggle with mental health problems, mainly depression ( I am in a good place now thanks to medication).
eightiesbabe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:51 PM   #530  
Fat Panda

S/C/G: 240/200/120

Height: 5"3

First name: Pam

Geographical location: Singapore

Marital Status: Single

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Travel & Eat

Height: 5'3

Eye/Hair Color: Black for both

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:1st Jan 2016

Starting Weight: 205

Present Weight: 200

Goal Weight: 120

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Food Temptation & Lack of Motivation

Following any specific plan: No.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Starting of by joining a Martial Arts Gym and going for Muay Thai Class.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I hope to know more people of the same goal and interest to motivate each other.
missypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:48 PM   #531  

S/C/G: 262/256/140

Height: 5'6"

Default new here

First name: ann

Geographical location: canada

Marital Status: single

Children/Ages:

Pets:

Hobbies/Interests: art, drawing, reading

Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: january 29, 2016

Starting Weight: 262

Present Weight: 262

Goal Weight: 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: depression

Following any specific plan: not really... counting calories + exercise

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: more worried than ever about health and that i'll never look nice again

Anything else you would like to share with us: introvert, shy and have trouble socializing.
hazlitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:18 AM   #532  

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Default Hello to everyone

First name:Annah

Geographical location: New England

Marital Status: Divorced after a miserable abusive relationship. Healing has begun!

Children/Ages: 3, one has passed, 2 in their 30's.

Pets: One dog (my first ever), I am a cat lover who has always had a cat. But the two cats I had recently passed from old age last year.

Hobbies/Interests: sewing, gardening, crafts, my kids, music.

Height:5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1985... I was skinny active girl until puberty. With a bad family life and puberty hitting, I gained a bit but not too bad. ONce I married at 18 to an emotionally abusive man, I gained myself into the 200 range. FRom 1885 on, I bounced between 200 and 260, up and down, over and over again. After divorce I got myself down to 194 and then got sick and climbed back up to 230, where I sit now.

Starting Weight:230, meaning starting here today...

Present Weight:230

Goal Weight:135 (I have been 120, I am a very thin frame)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: depression, being overwhelmed, giving up

Following any specific plan: My Doc says I do best on a "real food" diet. Meaning no processed food, little meat, little grain and no more than 1200 calories.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am divorced and free of a bad relationship.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I do great for short periods of time. I have hit goal weight a few times, each time when I had a support group around me. So I am being proactive in trying out an online support forum.

Last edited by Annahdreams; 02-03-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Annahdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:07 PM   #533  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Default New Chapter - New Book

First name: Gail

Geographical location: Wisconsin

Marital Status: Separated

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: hanging out with friends... hopefully once I can move more I will be able to go bowling, go for walks in the woods, maybe even play tennis! AND --- ride horse again

Height:5'4"

Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: For years (and years) ... but this is the LAST TIME... because I am DETERMINED -- I start Saturday 2/6/16

Starting Weight:294

Present Weight:288

Goal Weight:175

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: sticking with it... mind games!

Following any specific plan: Friday I decide if I'm going to start Ideal Protein for a jump start and than transition into South Beach in 2 - 3 months ... OR, just start with South Beach. I see the nurse/coach for IP on Friday.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I HAVE TO --- I have a really hard time walking ... the pain!! TOO MUCH!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm easy going... and I send out tech HUGS a LOT!!
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:57 AM   #534  

First name: Sophie

Geographical location: Senegal

Children/Ages: X

Pets:X

Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, Tv shows, movies

Height: 1m75 or 5"7

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 02/01

Starting Weight: 260 lbs/118 kg

Present Weight: 225 lbs/102 kg

Goal Weight: 143lbs/65kg

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I alaways acted as if I didn't care and wanted to lose weight without anyone noticing it. i didn' want people to see me work out and know that I wanted to lose weight.

Following any specific plan: Eating less and working out 6 times a week.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:
I now have the courage to tell people that I'm not comfortable with my weight and not hiding anymore the fact that I wat to loose some.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I know it'll be hard but I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you. Also english is not my first language so I might make some mistakes. Feel free to tell me
yuruppu92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:15 PM   #535  

S/C/G: 260

Height: 5'10"

Default At least 100 is a nice round number ;)

First name: Anne Charlotte

Geographical location: Florida, USA

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: A wonderful old lady - Maddie (dog) and her cat Speedie

Hobbies/Interests: Animals, reading, video games, travel, science, archaeology, beach, cooking, ghost stories, films, books on tape, shopping, pinning crap on pintrest

Height: 5'10" or 178m

Eye/Hair Color: blondish/blueish

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2.22.16

Starting Weight: 260

Present Weight: 260

Goal Weight: 160

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: uh....eating and drinking? I have very little will power. I love food and I don't mind having extra poundage, just not quite as much as I've currently got. Makes shopping boring and I can't abide that! I want to be able to fit into a 14 again so I can shop at Anthropologie!

Following any specific plan: South Beach phase 1 for 2 weeks and then portion control system

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: When I was younger, the weight was easier to keep off and I felt better, even when I was heavier than I do now that I'm older. I'm a slow yo-yo'er: I've lost and gained 100 pounds before. I was 148 about 8-9 years ago. Then I used Topomax and phentremine to get there. This time I'm determined to do it on my own (well, and those meds don't work anymore for me). I want to lose weight so I feel better and can exercise more and without pain (I love hiking/being active). I have asthma which I'll be able to control better if I lose weight. So I'm doing it for really good reasons. I just want to feel better.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm doing this with my twin. She and I always weigh the same up and down the scale. She has more problems with not having wine at night. My weakness is sugar (chocolate)

Last edited by HigherEd11; 02-22-2016 at 05:21 PM.
HigherEd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:20 PM   #536  

S/C/G: 260

Height: 5'10"

Hi Ann,

We're the same age, have the same first name and we're the same weight! I'm going to send you lots of good thoughts that you'll not beat up on yourself too much and take it one day at a time. We're all in this together, and with love and support, we can get there!
HigherEd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:08 AM   #537  
Kitties rule!

S/C/G: 232 / 232 / 125

Height: 5.3

First name: purren

Geographical location: west coast

Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: n/a

Pets: 2 furry purry boys

Hobbies/Interests: music/traveling/painting/scuba/animals/internet/movies

Height: 5'3"

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 3/1/2016

Starting Weight: 235

Present Weight: 235

Goal Weight: 125

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: my head getting on board of which it's not yet... sigh. once it's on board it's all down hill.

Following any specific plan: 1200/1300 cal a day - low carb/clean with lots of veggies and lean protein

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: my health, I need this weight off, my small frame cannot handle the weight anymore, especially my knees.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Two years ago I lost around 190lbs. I went from a size 24 to a 2-4 and over this last year I'm now up 100lbs. I'm losing my mind, freaking out and full of fear. Fear of being back where I started, fear of my knees, fear I will never get in that amazing wardrobe of mine, fear I won't feel healthy again and so much more.

In the big scope of things I'm not a stranger to this journey, I've struggled off and on most of my life being a size 2 to a size 18 yoyoyoing like a mad woman... and then 8 years ago is when I really blew up. Finally after a few years of struggling with the weight and feeling desperate I chose to take if off with Medifast. Of course the weight came off fast and I worked the program like a champ but as soon as I started eating again, even just whole nutritious foods, I seemed to gain, and gain, and gain and here I am 100lbs heavier.
purren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:22 AM   #538  

S/C/G: 276.8/254.5/135

Height: 5'6

Wink My BIo

First name: Kimberleigh

Geographical location: Wilmer Al

Marital Status: Marries

Children/Ages: Hannah 12, Kaley 8, Aubrey 4, Chrisitian 2.5

Pets:2 cats Cleopatra, and Lilly, 3 dogs Diva, Midnight, and Tater, and a goat named Huey

Hobbies/Interests:singing to the radio, reading, monogramming/applique/ making hairbows and tutus

Height:5'6

Eye/Hair Color:deep blue eyes, brown hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:March 30th

Starting Weight:276.8

Present Weight:254.5

Goal Weight:135

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:making the time to work out

Following any specific plan: Intermittent fasting 16:8

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: i found IF and am able to curb craving and not eat outside my calorie range

Anything else you would like to share with us: i am a busy SAHM with my own monogramming business i hope that with summer coming my schedule calms down to where i can focus harder on my fitness journey and training for my first Half Marathon in November

Last edited by Mirrorimages7887; 05-17-2016 at 08:26 AM. Reason: forgot some of the first questions
Mirrorimages7887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:40 PM   #539  

Red face Let's do this!

First name: Dynnise

Geographical location: Maine

Children/Ages: 1 daughter age 7

Pets: 1 cat, Dale.

Hobbies/Interests: Sewing, Audio Books, Swimming, Game of Thrones. Used to love to bike, but have not been healthy enough to do so in the last 5-10 years. Would love to be able to do that with my daughter!

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Dirty Blonde

Starting Date of Weight loss Journey: 4/8/2016

Starting Weight: 272 lbs

Present Weight: 258 lbs (??? bad scale)

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: Finding the time to take care of myself. Finding ways to not turn to food during times of stress.

Following any specific plan: Diabetic controlled-carb diet

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have been diagnosed with diabetes. I would like to control it and possibly put it into remission with diet, and eventually weight loss surgery. I have high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and now diabetes. Seriously, I'm done with this unhealthy lifestyle! I am a single mom (there really is no father) and I really need to stay healthy for my daughter.

Dynnise

A1C 4/8/2016: 7.0

Last edited by dynnise; 05-25-2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: correct errors
dynnise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:28 PM   #540  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

First name: Jaime

Geographical location: North Carolina

Marital Status: Never Married

Children/Ages: 0 (Step-Children 2 & 3)

Pets: 1 Cat, 1 Dog

Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Swimming, and art.

Height: 6' 1"

Eye/Hair Color: Green/Dirty Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 12, 2016

Starting Weight: 297

Present Weight: Not Sure

Goal Weight: 175

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Getting myself to make time to exercise.

Following any specific plan: Right now I've cut my calories down to a max of 1770 a day.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time I'm finally in a relationship with a gorgeous man and I have to be in two weddings within the next year. One as a bridesmaid, the other as a maid of honor.
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote