Old 02-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 234.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I want to lose weight because:

Im tired of worrying about how I look in shorts when I take my kids swimming.

I want to stop not going on dates because I think no one wants a fat girl.

I want to step out of the shower and be happy with what I see. See a body that a 24 year old should have.

I want be able to jump and not feel everything jiggle.

I want to go shopping in the cute section of the stores and not have to wear all the lame stuff they make in plus size.

I want to feel confident when I finally meet my ex's gf.

Itd just plain be nice to not have to consider myself obese or overweight, but instead healthy!
CurryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/168/125

Height: 5'1

Sometimes I feel I want to lose weight for the wrong reasons, but sometimes those wrong reasons still keep you on track and healthy. That's all that matters in the end, feeling good and looking good. Being healthy. Don't judge me on some of these, I'm still young :c

1) I go to culinary school, I don't want people to look at me and say I'm only there to 'eat' the food.
2) I want to go to the beach, and wear a bikini, not a one piece!
3) I want to hang out with my two best friends, and not feel like the ugly duckling in the group.
4) I want to know that if I like a guy, I can walk up to him confident in myself. Whether he looks good or not!
5) I want to make my Mom and my Dad proud, and my Grandfather. I don't know how long he'll be around, and he's always wanted to see me skinny like when I was a lot younger.
6) I want to feel good about myself, and I want to have an easier time shopping for pants, rather than sometimes having to walk out of the store because they didn't have my size.
7) In 7 years when I go to my highschool reunion, I don't want anyone to say I look just like I did when I left.
8) I want to look respectable and healthy, to everyone and anyone who looks my way.
9) I want to feel young and beautiful, and know in ten years I won't say I spent my college years and my youth wallowing in obesity
10) I don't want to sit and feel my fat is rolling over my pants! Let alone when Im standing.

Last edited by xXLosingItXx; 02-01-2011 at 04:15 PM.
xXLosingItXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 234.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLosingItXx View Post
Sometimes I feel I want to lose weight for the wrong reasons, but sometimes those wrong reasons still keep you on track and healthy. That's all that matters in the end, feeling good and looking good. Being healthy. Don't judge me on some of these, I'm still young :c

1) I go to culinary school, I don't want people to look at me and say I'm only there to 'eat' the food.
2) I want to go to the beach, and wear a bikini, not a one piece!
3) I want to hang out with my two best friends, and not feel like the ugly duckling in the group.
4) I want to know that if I like a guy, I can walk up to him confident in myself. Whether he looks good or not!
5) I want to make my Mom and my Dad proud, and my Grandfather. I don't know how long he'll be around, and he's always wanted to see me skinny like when I was a lot younger.
6) I want to feel good about myself, and I want to have an easier time shopping for pants, rather than sometimes having to walk out of the store because they didn't have my size.
7) In 7 years when I go to my highschool reunion, I don't want anyone to say I look just like I did when I left.
8) I want to look respectable and healthy, to everyone and anyone who looks my way.
9) I want to feel young and beautiful, and know in ten years I won't say I spent my college years and my youth wallowing in obesity
10) I don't want to sit and feel my fat is rolling over my pants! Let alone when Im standing.

I dont think theres anything wrong with those reasons. Some of mine are probably a little silly, but like you said...whatever keeps you on track.
CurryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 180/168/125

Height: 5'1

I don't think any of your reasons are silly! I really love them all, and the jumping reason is really true. When I workout and I have to do anything that has to do with jumping, I hate feeling stuff jiggle!

Last edited by xXLosingItXx; 02-01-2011 at 04:29 PM.
xXLosingItXx is offline   Reply With Quote