Starting over....feeling feverish!

• Hey guys! I have not been here in a while. I started my diet back on Monday and am doing the same as last time so nothing has really changed. I am starting out eating alittle more ww points than last time because I did not want a crash! Well....over the past two days I have felt feverish off and on and now it's got me freaking out a bit. I don't remember feeling this way last time but I guess it's possible. Yesterday I was feeling pretty terrible and this morning I woke up feeling really great! Then as the day went on, this evening I started feeling feverish again. Is this normal? There are no other symptoms. Thanks!
  • Hi wendy I'm not a medical person...just a mom who wears many hats
    Are you getting enough fluids? Be sure to drink lots of water throughout the day. It could be that you have caught a virus around the same time you started the diet (coincidence?)
    When I first started my diet I had been hooked on mountain dews for years. I quit them and switched to filtered water. The lack of caffine made me feel bad- no fever just bad.
    You will be able to figure out in a day or two what is going on. If it continues you may want to check in with your doctor to make sure everything is Ok. Feel better soon!
  • good luck with your weight loss goals! I didn't notice any real change in how I felt after starting WW, but if you have cut something out that you usually have a lot of, it's possible it's related to that? OR it could be that you've picked up a bug around the same time... either way i hope yo ustart feeling better soon
  • I have been drinking plenty of water....8-8 oz's a day. I have gotten used to drinking Diet Dr.Pepper since last time so I have allowed myself 2 of those a day for now. I was looking back through my log from the past few days and I have not been eating at set times like I did last time. Last time I was always sure to eat some kind of food every 2 hours just to keep me from getting hungry. Maybe that is the difference this time? I took my temp last night and it was normal even though I felt like I was running a slight fever. Maybe I did pick something up....I will carry on today and do alittle better with my time and see how it goes. If it does it again, maybe I will eat my old normal tomorrow and see if that makes a difference. If not, I will go to my Dr. Thanks!!
  • Feel better soon.

How old are you? Could it be hot flashes. (yikes)