Celebration! :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I'm finally back at a 40 lb loss. I had lost 40 lbs awhile back, then regained 28 of it!!!!!!

woooo!

Glad to be back.
  • The same thing happened to me and back around may I went back up to 250 and Im back down! Nice work WTG
  • Hey, that is really great, Lottie!

You made some not-so-great choices, but then you turned yourself right back around and kicked all those new pounds right back out the door. I would be celebrating, too!

• WOO HOO!! Congrats!!!
  • Great job!

Congrats!

• Good work, Lottie!
  • Way to go, Lottie! That helps to get that weight back off!
  • Yay Lottie! That's wonderful
    Lottie I know this is a little OT but I was wondering about something...I remember a little while back you said you got a new scale you had posted the link and I saved it. I hate my scale- do you still like your scale? Is it working good for you? If I step on mine 4 times it gives me 4 answers. This is driving me crazy!
    Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread Congratulations on your weight loss
  • Congratulations Lottie!
  • Great job, Lottie!
  • Great Job Lottie!!!! that takes a lot of determination!!!!! KEEP IT UP!
  • That's great!!!

Now there's going to be new territory and each # is a treasure!!
  • AWESOME!!!
  • Quote: Yay Lottie! That's wonderful
    Lottie I know this is a little OT but I was wondering about something...I remember a little while back you said you got a new scale you had posted the link and I saved it. I hate my scale- do you still like your scale? Is it working good for you? If I step on mine 4 times it gives me 4 answers. This is driving me crazy!
    Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread Congratulations on your weight loss
    Thanks so much, thanks everyone!

Yes, my scale is AWESOME! It's the best one I've ever had and I"ve had a few.

It tells all sorts of good stuff (% fat, lbs of fat, body water % and bone mass % which I like cuz my mom always worried about me having osteoporosis or something but I have high bone mass.)

It's accurate to my docs scale and says the same thing every time I step on it, my last one was JUNK in that department.

Also, totally irrelevant, but it's PRETTY. I like glass scales.
    EDIT: For anyone who is interested here's the link to my awesomey scale: http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Watcher...4261571&sr=8-5
  • Awesome!!! You are heading into new territory now