Old 01-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #121  

Height: 5'7"

Good day yesterday...got in my dvd and food was perfect. Scales went down a bit...getting close to being out of the 30s. Cant wait to stay goodbye to them forever !!!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

It's snowing again.... bring on spring already...lol.

dgramie ~ yes it should be spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverlyjoy ~ try not to beat yourself up, today is another day!! I hear falling asleep in the recliner, it's become my routine lately. My heating pad helps to ease my pain and I guess I just start to relax and I'm gone....

mj5~ survived the mechanic bill, it was painful but my daughter's car is back on the road and she will be able to make the hour drive to college, for that I am very grateful.

slashni ~ maybe it's muscle

Yesterday was cold, even my fingers were icey at work , today the temps should be a little higher so hopefully it won't be as bad. It's still snowing though

Going to throw some chicken & veggies in the crockpot for dinner tonight.

Yesterday's calories... 1242

cheerios
skim milk
tea

orange
apple
bannana
water

cottage cheese
special k crackers
turkey chili w/beans
sf pudding cup
water

I hope everyone is blessed with a GREAT day !!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #123  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I had a great workout at the gym last night. I felt stronger. That's a great feeling!

Diane--Ugh, I hate it when that happens. Yep, you know what to do.....keep better track during the weekends and see if that is the culprit. You are due for a whoosh!

dgramie--great job!!!

jab--oh my goodness, I know!!!! We are getting the lovely "wintry mix"...it was sleet when I left the house this am. ICK!

lottie--how are you doing?

Today I will talk to my wellness coach. I will go to the gym--cardio tonight. I will drink LOTS of water.

Have a great day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #124  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. I didn't get to the gym this morning. My 16 yo daughter was sick this morning, so I was checking on her before coming to work. She'll live, but she's staying home today. We'll try it again tomorrow!

MJ: Good job with your workouts!

Jab: Add me to the list of those looking forward to spring!

dgramie: Congrats on the weight loss!

Have a great day everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #125  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Heya, wow I am SO behind here!

Still On Plan, actually, today is day 90 of being On Plan.

Kind of excited.

I walked some yesterday, going to kinect today. Feeling better, not hurting anymore. Yay for birth control. AUGH, fibro, screw you! haha.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I posted a review of the new lane bryant right fits. (they revamped!)

The review is in my blog, link in siggy.

Follow/add me on there if you have a blog I'll follow you too!

Last edited by lottie63; 01-18-2011 at 01:26 PM.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 259/253/140

Height: 5' 9"

Happy Tuesday Chicks!

Had a really good weekend.....OP ALL THE WAY! Did WII Fit 2 days in a row! Yeah Me!

Weight in last night at Weight Watchers and am down another 2.4! Pretty excited.

Today:

Water, Water, Water, Water, oh, did I mention water?

Yogurt w/stawberries and peaches - 3 points

Fiber One Bar- 4 points

Clemintines - 0 points

Salad - 0 points

Salad Dressing for dipping - 2 points

3 pieces of Imo's cheese pizza - 18 points

That is 25 points right there.....Dinner will be another salad....not because I was bad with the pizza, but that is what I have planned. My hubby is making meatloaf for the rest of them, but it isn't my fav, so no big deal.

Feeling pretty good, and hope you all have a great day.

Lottie - glad you are feeling better.

Slashnl - Hope your daughter is feeling better.

mj5 - Good job making it to the gym on a Monday night!

jab91864 - I think I just might come over for dinner tonight! LOL!

dgramie - WAY TO GO! Keep it up!

Beverlyjoy - I have those converstations with myself all the time....hang in there.
lisanovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi friends/chicks - Monday I was on plan. I am grateful. It was a challenging day - but, I did it! When I saw my doctor last week she said that my blood pressure has been borderline high for the last 6 months. (Stress maybe ) She said to check out the sodium in my daily food. Well, it's way way too high. She suggested that I watch my salt. So - yesterday I figured out a plan that included: low salt, soft food (tmj popped out 2 weeks ago), easy on the tummy (I've had a tummy ache for months), enough fiber, and within my calorie range. Whew. I did it. I got rid of the salt added canned foods and will replace with fresh, frozen or no salt added.

I gave my salted canned goods to the food bank - if I didn't think DH would eat it.

I am sorry I haven't had time for many personals. I am cheering you on! Should have more time on Wednesday.

I am reading what everyone is saying and doing. I appreciate all your support, friendship, and wisdom.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-19-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #128  
unabashed

Well today was good. I mostly worked on getting my blog out there and doing some social networking.

I made a facebook page for my blog if anyone here on facebook would like to add me.

This might work. ha.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002020117304
Old 01-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

It's snowing and I am dragging this morning... oy

Somebody called in because of the snow yesterday... we're rural and the more in the sticks you are the longer you wait for a plow to get to your road. So I ended up working later and with less staff so it made for a long day. I would have adjusted my food differently had I known ahead of time so I didn't have long periods of hungry.

As it was I did ok. Total cals 1439

banana
triscuits
water
tea

cabbage
apple
bannana
water

york peppermint pattie (this was not planned but as my dinnertime rolled by when I would normally be home I ate one out of the community stash, then I moved the whole bag to a drawer in the back so I wouldn't eat more...lol)

chicken & veggies
potato
lite bread
water
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #130  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! I think I will be joining your group here. Just getting back on track after having been off for years.

Goals for today:
Finally get my workout clothes on and do 30 day shred.
Make healthy dinner for me and family!!

Starting out slow...will watch protion sizes for the rest of the day.
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #131  

Hi chicks - yesterday I was able to stay with all my different food needs (low salt, within my exchanges, soft, and not spicy) Wow - I am grateful.

I planned, logged my exchanges & sodium, did my exercises (stretches, strengthening, bike, and weights), no seconds, tasted the food, and lots of water. I need to work on other healthy lifestyle choices: slow eating, journalling, daily meditation, fork down between bites etc.

Good news... I've lost 2 more pounds since last Wednesday. I am only 2 pounds away from my ticker weight.

We are going away for the weekend. I need how to figure out managing with all these components.

upswife - WELCOME!

Jab - good job staying with your plan with the addes stress at work. Great plan.

lisa - good job on those pounds down!!! Sounds like you are getting into a good routine.

Lottie - good job on being OP and getting in your exercise!

slash - I hope your daughter is feeling better and you can get to the gym,

MJ - hooray on that great workout and how it made you feel. Carry on.

dgrmmie - wonderful to see the scale go down!!! Glad you did your dvd.!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-19-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #132  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I had another great workout last night! BUT...those icky "don't need to go to the gym" voices started popping up as I was driving there. Seriously?! I am doing well, had a great chat w/ my wellness coach, committed to my workout days, AND still those stupid voices....lol!! Well, luckily, I was able to ignore them.

Diane--Hope your daughter is feeling better!

lottie--90 days, that's fantastic!!!!!!! I'll check out your blog and FB page from home (can't do it here at work).

lisa--great job on the loss!!!

Beverlyjoy--Good for you! I have been trying to watch my salt lately too.

jab--Ugh, I am ready for a break from the snow too! That happens here too...not fun to work w/ less staff.

upswife--Welcome!

Tonight I am going to the gym for arms/shoulders weights and some cardio.

Have a great OP day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #133  

Mj - shout back at those voices that say don't go to the gym.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-19-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #134  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for the rest of the week. I'm going to Denver for a meeting. I'm going to be dang busy today at work trying to get things wrapped up to leave in the morning. I'll be back next week.

Have a great week everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #135  
unabashed

I have some good news about work. I have been thinking and mentioning and asking for info at work about opportunities for advancement. With the fibro, I can't currently work full time even, but my pain management is getting better, and my plan is to attempt to be manager of my store, by the time my current manager leaves. (2012, he's going to grad school.)

Anyhow, I work 12 hours currently, but we talked a few weeks ago, and next month he's adding an extra 2 hours every monday to my shift. Then, in March, I may be taking a different job within' the company at a different store as a brand rep/training type person. It's only 2 four hour shifts, basically stopping in to do operational stuff and train and 'check in' on the newer employees.

So I'm going to go from 12 hour weeks to 24 hour weeks by the end of March if all goes as planned.

I was going to ask my manager for more responsibilities and to start training me up a bit for this brand rep thing I want to do (it also includes merchandising) and before I asked he showed me some stuff on the computer that he gave me new access to, and showed me how to do payroll, I'm doing it for the first time friday cuz he is off. We needed to re-merchandise the flow in the store anyhow, so we did that and he helped me figure things out, and all that, and he's also switching my hours up a bit for the ones I am scheduled so I can work on mentoring this new girl. So, I didn't even need to ask. He is so supportive of me wanting to move up apparently. I do love my job. It's amazing and fun.

I also asked for him to let me do some of his paperwork type responsibilities and he said that's fine.

About to go make a taco salad and plan to kinect today!

mj, great job! I started back with exercise yesterday.

upswife, welcome!

SLashnl, have fun, be safe.

Beverelyjoy, I have to shout for exercising too. ha. Last night my bf had moved the ottoman out of the way so I could exercise. if he hadn't, I probably would've made some excuse.

Jab, I hate the snow. When is spring again?

Last edited by lottie63; 01-19-2011 at 04:29 PM.