Hey y'all!! I'm back!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Gosh it's been a while! My computer died & I've been pretty much online through my iPhone....I got hooked up at Christmas with an iPad so it's not such a pain to post here

How have y'all been & hello to everyone I don't know!

I've been maintaining & kinda losing the same 10 pounds over and over again. Plus I finally got certified to be a personal trainer & instructor (I work at a local aerobic studio....fun!)
  • hi!

Nice to see you back!
  • Welcome back!
  • welcome back!
  • Congratulations on the certification!
  • Welcome back!!! And Happy New Year!
  • Yay! We missed you!
  • Welcome back Tanee! Congratulations on the certification and the job as an instructor!
  • Welcome back. You were missed.
  • Hi ~ Welcome back! I'm new here... It's wonderful to see the way you are maintaining your weight loss. Even though you say you gain and lose the same 10 Lbs. at least you have control of your weight to keep it down under a certain point. I hope when I get to maintenance I can be as self disciplined as you are.
    Happy New Year!
  • Wow, congrats on your certification!! And, welcome back!
  • hey, welcome back! and congrats on the certification, you must be psyched about that.
  • Glad that you are back! Congratulations on the certification.
  • Hey RD! I am glad you are back. I need to become a (once again) steady regular too this year. I miss the board.
  • I'd love to hear more about you becoming certified to be a personal trainer & instructor. How did you do this ???

Glad to see your smiling face back. I missed your post.