Red Dress Update: do you see a difference?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • About a month ago, I posted some pix of me wearing a new red wool sheath, size 14.... a month later, I have not lost a single pound BUT I have restarted lifting 3x a week and running longer and faster.

While the dress still doesn't quite do it for me, I think I can see a difference.

The first one is last month, the second two are now.

• You bet you can see a difference. I see at least an inch or two gone from the beltline.
  • Definitely, especially in the stomach area! You are looking great
  • Yup...I see it...in the stomach area. Keep pushing! That dress will be fitting you much better in no time!
  • Definitely a difference!!!
  • Definitely I can see a big difference in the waist and stomach area. Go girl!
  • I can also see a difference in the waist area! You go, keep up the good work!
  • oh yeah, there's a real difference!!!
  • Quite a significant difference there, Uber!
  • Totally! And you look faboo
  • tummy and behind definitely look trimmed. congrats lovely dress
  • Thanks guys! I was worried I was imagining it. I haven't lost anything, but I've definitely been feeling trimmer. Decided the dress would be a good test.

Sideview I've still got quite the tummy-- but at least I'm curvy.
  • BIG TIME..........great job!
  • Yes you sure can tell a difference! You look fabulous ubergirl. You say you have not lost weight since the first pic? Are you keeping up with your measurements? I bet even though you have not lost weight (since that pic) you have lost some inches
  • Yes, I too see a difference, great job even if there is no scale victory!